BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Areas in Blackburn

Just ignore the bloke if you aren't keen

He says something and then several jump at the chance to have a pop then he gets wound up and posts rubbish and on it goes

Easy to use the ignore function :)

I don't think I should use the ignore button if someone is being a pratt, besides you have your finger on the ultimate ignore button!

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are several points on the area of Blackburn

1. There HAS been a decline in Blackburn over the last decade even done to the social night life. Why is it only the public houses which offer cheaper end products survive?

2. Not all the young people are scrotes, even in the more deprived areas.

3. Immigrants are not the total cause of the problem.All races have their problems just as all races have the fine examples in life.

What Blackburn seems to delight in at present is highlighthing the wrong examples in life. Several times I have tried to publicise through local media examples of young people doing good things in life but the local media don't seem interested.

Having dealt with BWD councillors and its officiers over several different issues over the last decade I can say without a shadow of a doubt that these people are the route cause of the problem. I'm sure they may have the town's interests at heart but they never seem to listen to reason. The use of Capita for many of the services has just made the condition worse.

I was driving through the town centre, before daybreak, this week and I noticed that the red Thwaites' sign was no longer lit up. (Barbara Castle Way side).

I think that logo has been shining all of my life, barring maintenance I expect. As stupid as it sounds, it made me feel quite melancholy for the rest of my journey to work.

• Backroom

I was driving through the town centre, before daybreak, this week and I noticed that the red Thwaites' sign was no longer lit up. (Barbara Castle Way side).

I think that logo has been shining all of my life, barring maintenance I expect. As stupid as it sounds, it made me feel quite melancholy for the rest of my journey to work.

Is it not because it had been adjusted some weeks ago to spell T.W.A.T.S?

it a bloody costa coffee shop for krikes sake the workers are likely over worked and paid minimum wage in a shop that sells overpriced hot drinks and pre packaged snacks, there's no reason for them to give a monkeys, if this 'incident' was to happen somewhere a bit more swankier then I'm sure it would have been dealt with differently.

Having dealt with BWD councillors and its officiers over several different issues over the last decade I can say without a shadow of a doubt that these people are the route cause of the problem. I'm sure they may have the town's interests at heart but they never seem to listen to reason. The use of Capita for many of the services has just made the condition worse.

See the very same councillors have decided to pull down the Last section of the old Infirmary for a smaller, cheaper uglier looking building.

These councillors have shown a complete lack of desire to preserve Blackburn History with this decision. A lovely Victorian building destroyed for some cheap modern day ugly building that can blight the town of Blackburn Lancashire..

See the very same councillors have decided to pull down the Last section of the old Infirmary for a smaller, cheaper uglier looking building.

These councillors have shown a complete lack of desire to preserve Blackburn History with this decision. A lovely Victorian building destroyed for some cheap modern day ugly building that can blight the town of Blackburn Lancashire..

Had dealings with Capita in the past, arrogant bullies, stand up to them though and they cave in :)

I was in town earlier and a fiver dropped from my pocket. A bloke picked it up and gave it back and 3 scruffy scrotes behind him said if he had gone two more steps they would of pocketed it.

Mercerman, Chaddy and TJ still following you about town Abbey?

Had dealings with Capita in the past, arrogant bullies, stand up to them though and they cave in :)

Dont know anything about capita yoda but the Scottish and Asian people that currently populates Blackburn council along with the locals need sorting asap. otherwise the Blackburn really has no sustainable future despite the massive investment.

JAL just so you know I am asian and I am very proud of this fact and as I have said before I am moving to Blackburn because I have a season ticket at rovers and a lot of the services in London I use with regards to my vision problems have been cut and in Lancashire there are a lot more services I can access & the cost of living in London is becoming more difficult. I am also a good honest Asian chap and can tell you without a shadow of doubt I have never stolen from anyone and if that had been me who'd seen the fiver drop out of Abs pocket I would have handed it back no question. I am also moving to blackburn to get more involved with the club and to attend the U21's games.

JAL just so you know I am asian and I am very proud of this fact and as I have said before I am moving to Blackburn because I have a season ticket at rovers and a lot of the services in London I use with regards to my vision problems have been cut and in Lancashire there are a lot more services I can access & the cost of living in London is becoming more difficult. I am also a good honest Asian chap and can tell you without a shadow of doubt I have never stolen from anyone and if that had been me who'd seen the fiver drop out of Abs pocket I would have handed it back no question. I am also moving to blackburn to get more involved with the club and to attend the U21's games.

It was solely in reference to the council members Brfcrule1, in the demolition of a Blackburn landmark and their inability to protect and preserve this.

Sorry JAL I should have realised that I agree with you the national heritage of Lancs Landmarks etc... should be preserved and that is something the councillors should ensure.

The councilors in Blackburn don't know jack @#/? about Lancashire heritage, there is a very good reason or 3 for that

The councilors in Blackburn don't know jack kean about Lancashire heritage, there is a very good reason or 3 for that

Most of them know Jack about British heritage for that matter.

Archived