SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] January Transfer Deadline day

Tom

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is that the best you can do?

Unfortunately i am working tomorrow - in my home country about 900 miles (as the crow flies) from Ewood but i will be following on radio rovers, checking in on here and then on monday watch the highlights before watching the entire 90 minutes on rovers player when they get round to putting it up. If there is a stream anywhere then i will watch it even if it means listening to chinese commentary while trying to think about share options...

You should be able to find a stream easy enough bearing in mind the game will be on live on SkySports 1.

Come on Abbs, he's in Sweden. He cannot attend Ewood like you attend your beloved Broncos home games in person. :closedeyes:

Difference is I don't EVER go on a Broncos board and tell season ticket holders how to supprt the team.

The Feeney signing seems an odd one if he's not good enough for Millwall why would he be good enough for us. Why not just recall Judge who is playing regularly at Brentford and playing well and I would imagine we are still paying some of his wages and now we are paying Feeney's as well.

Not sure on Feeney but my friend who is a Bolton fan and watches every game home and away is fuming that we've signed him...

Reckons he was brilliant in the games he played for them and that he's walk straight back into their team.

Quote "Feeny is absolutely class mani

I watched every game he played for us.

Home and away. He was immense. I'm steaming you fu#$ers have bought him"

Hmmmm we'll see!!

Not sure on Feeney but my friend who is a Bolton fan and watches every game home and away is fuming that we've signed him...

Reckons he was brilliant in the games he played for them and that he's walk straight back into their team.

Quote "Feeny is absolutely class mani

I watched every game he played for us.

Home and away. He was immense. I'm steaming you fu#$ers have bought him"

Hmmmm we'll see!!

Well I take it is a damned good recommendation, coming from a supporter

• 2 weeks later...

Archived