BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Alan Myers - director of communications

Tom

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I refuse to get personal about ES as he is probably a nice decent chap in real life. He was like many- bonkers when let loose behind the anominity of a keyboard (me excluded).

The poster I did have a problem with (no names) had similar rose specs opinions about the Rao family, and became a bit of a friend of the V's; the MB member's partner actually wanted Rovers relegated as we "would see more competitive football in the Championship" and it was "more our level of football"!!!!

I refuse to get personal about ES as he is probably a nice decent chap in real life. He was like many- bonkers when let loose behind the anominity of a keyboard (me excluded).

The poster I did have a problem with (no names) had similar rose specs opinions about the Rao family, and became a bit of a friend of the V's; the MB member's partner actually wanted Rovers relegated as we "would see more competitive football in the Championship" and it was "more our level of football"!!!!

She?

Apparently outside Marks and Sparks with some rovers players, all sorts going on they say

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/rovers/news/13614036.Blackburn_Rovers_trio_to_star_at_first_ever_town_centre_roadshow/?ref=mac

I'm sure the good people of Blackburn are fully aware of BRFC.

Lets fiddle in town whilst Rome burns eh?

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/rovers/news/13614036.Blackburn_Rovers_trio_to_star_at_first_ever_town_centre_roadshow/?ref=mac

Come on now, there's no harm in this at all. Let's save our complaints for things that are worth moaning about. A bit of harmless PR and I'm sure any young kid that goes home with an autograph of/selfie with one of the players will be delighted.

Dunno whether it is genius or stupidity to include Brown though. Depends on the reaction to him.

• Backroom

It's school holidays, we may be cynical and jaded (and bitter in some cases) but to a rovers supporting child there's not much better than meeting a player.

Great stuff by the club.

Archived