BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Birmingham Big Club v Rovers......7.45pm Tuesday 14th April

You are detracting from the one item that a football club is judged on, 12th most successful English club,

WE ARE THE ROVERS

How about our record in the past 50 years? C'mon yoda the Victorian years through to the end of the 2nd WW with King Cotton providing massive Walker equivalent wealth is hardly relevant today is it?

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about our record in the past 50 years? C'mon yoda the Victorian years through to the end of the 2nd WW with King Cotton providing massive Walker equivalent wealth is hardly relevant today is it?

So just tear up the record book,

Unbelievable how some people give up so easy

Can't get my head around the Gestede love in yes the same Gestede who wanted away not to long ago.... JR is our best striker and most prolific 18 in a poor season his record speaks for itself

What are you basing that Rhodes is our best striker?

What are you basing that Rhodes is our best striker?

The amount of goals he scores perhaps. I realise this summer we will probably lose Jordan Rhodes but will always have a lot of respect for the way he handled himself in transfer windows, particularly the Hull saga. Far better than the way Gestede has despite Rovers plucking him from rotting in Cardiff ressies some 16months ago.

So just tear up the record book,

Unbelievable how some people give up so easy

Stop intentionally using the emotive language of some intellectual pygmies on here.. Contribute to the debate in a proper fashion please. Oh! and please tell me how anyone can tear up a record book! I'd say it was an impossibility. No one can re-write history except maybe Amarillo the holocaust denier. Tell me when you drive down the road do you just look fondly in your rear view mirror at some birds arse and to hell with the 20 tonne truck thats approaching fast in the opposite direction and on your side of the road?

The amount of goals he scores perhaps. I realise this summer we will probably lose Jordan Rhodes but will always have a lot of respect for the way he handled himself in transfer windows, particularly the Hull saga. Far better than the way Gestede has despite Rovers plucking him from rotting in Cardiff ressies some 16months ago.

I will say that Rhodes has always handled himself very well when being at Rovers.

http://www1.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/9806741/birmingham-2-2-blackburn

goals from t'game. What a miss by Rudy and what a clearance by Marshall!

One of those things by Rudy, he headed it well, hit the target but unfortunately hit the keeper. No doubt he should have headed it back from where the keeper was coming from but it's easily said. Marshalls clearence was as good as a goal.

Stop intentionally using the emotive language of some intellectual pygmies on here.. Contribute to the debate in a proper fashion please. Oh! and please tell me how anyone can tear up a record book! I'd say it was an impossibility. No one can re-write history except maybe Amarillo the holocaust denier. Tell me when you drive down the road do you just look fondly in your rear view mirror at some birds arse and to hell with the 20 tonne truck thats approaching fast in the opposite direction and on your side of the road?

What has ABBEY got to do with it ?

No one can re-write history except maybe Amarillo the holocaust denier.

I've never DENIED it happened, I've disputed the version we've been sold.

What this has to do with Birmingham vs. Rovers, however, beats me.

Have I missed something?

Obviously, not like you Theno, usually sharp as a tack,

tell me, what has a bird's arse and a commercial vehicle got to do with the Rovers history ?

Had you been munching the animal feed last night ?

Archived