BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Birmingham Big Club v Rovers......7.45pm Tuesday 14th April

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well no doubt there'll be lots of positives and a magnificent point, and the unbeaten away run keeps going.

The cynic in me thinks a draw against one of the weaker teams in the championship who have nothing to play for, does little to inspire confidence that next season will see us as promotion candidates.

Also the rotation continues - was that O'Sullivan's best position (good to see him get game time though)? What's with Marshall at right back? Who's our number one keeper? What's with Brown ahead of Gestede (unless fitness truely baffling)? Same guff different day.

• Moderation Lead

Preston 2 Gills 2

Preston were 2-0 up, what's with the Preston public Attendance 9,417, 2nd in the league that's pathetic and they reckon they're a bigger club

than us, honestly they do.

Bigger place doesn't necessarily a bigger club make.

Preston 2 Gills 2

Preston were 2-0 up, what's with the Preston public Attendance 9,417, 2nd in the league that's pathetic and they reckon they're a bigger club

We get heavily subsidised tickets. God knows what the real picture is and will be next season.

Preston 2 Gills 2

To be fair they did get 16,000 on Saturday....directions to Dollopdale were in 12ft Neon throughout the BIG City of Preston.

Listening to Bayes and Gallacher (that guy is irritating) and they seemed baffled that O'Sullivan was played out on the right - seems uncomfortable and just asked to do a job.

Another example of Bowyers square pegs mentality.

Play players where they are comfortable and can affect the game.

To be fair they did get 16,000 on Saturday....directions to Dollopdale were in 12ft Neon throughout the BIG City of Preston.

About 2.5k Bristolians. 9.5 is pretty @#/? really, not saying we'd get more but they are gobshites of Dingle proportions when it comes to crowds.

About 2.5k Bristolians. 9.5 is pretty @#/? really, not saying we'd get more but they are gobshites of Dingle proportions when it comes to crowds.

You don't think we'd get more, really !

2nd in the league, 4 games left, 14 unbeaten, I'd be very surprised if we didn't get 16k at least.

You don't think we'd get more, really !

2nd in the league, 4 games left, 14 unbeaten, I'd be very surprised if we didn't get 16k at least.

I'd like to think so but I don't want to sound like a dingle :)

Archived