BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Rao's : We need a statement of intent for next Season.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think late 2010 they planned to open a new Swiss vaccine plant hence a lot of visits to Switzerland ;), but was shelved in 2012 I think, could be wrong but seem to recall reading that it was not going ahead.

I seem to remember it got shelved not long after we got relegated........ :huh:

I seem to remember it got shelved not long after we got relegated........ :huh:

Could be, Tache's confused video was done in Switzerland a few days after relegation so he was obviously there to oversee their new investment ,..

Was Mrs D in Switzerland last week?

Don't they have Medical/pharmaceutical business interests in Switzerland?

But we need Bowyer and Mrs D to have a meeting and sort out the budget/plan for next season asap.

Course we do Chaddy! Then everything will be fine. I wish I lived in your world.

Was Mrs D in Switzerland last week?

Don't they have Medical/pharmaceutical business interests in Switzerland?

But we need Bowyer and Mrs D to have a meeting and sort out the budget/plan for next season asap.

It seems they've got as much pharmaceutical interests in Switzerland as they have any sort of interest in Blackburn.. A big fat ZERO

Why were they there then ?

we could add two and two and get 6 ....we'll never know probably for the best....but we know one thing them and all the Charlatans should never have been anywhere near BRFC from day one

Why were they there then ?

Receiving their next bit of bad instruction on how to run the club from an agency or asset management company no doubt. Before summoning GB to India and passing it on to him.

Archived