BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Rao's : We need a statement of intent for next Season.

Even Syed showed a bank account with 100 million in it or something in order to get a foot in the door. Then he conned his way into another large club and actually bought it. Anyone remember his website as well ???

One thing for certain there are a lot of grey areas and smoke and mirrors where big Indian business and the real facts are concerned.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scary stuff this and I agree with Mercerman, a little knowledge is a dangerous. As a professional accountant, he obviously has looked at the accounts and posted his thoughts. I don't think anyone can argue with the facts as stated by him. One thing for certain the future of BRFC is firmly in the hands of the Venky's and we all have to hope their intentions are to continue to back us. I don't post that, as I am happy with it, I am very uncomfortable.

1864 - are you able to shed any light on this? I've read through the entirety of this thread and you do seem to have ignored this point; other posters have also asked.

I know you were optimistic following the discussion with Shaw. However the only thing I could be optimistic about is the prospect of a good manager replacing bowyer, taking us to the next level above the current 'stability' and giving us a realistic shout of challenging for promotion.

I appreciate there are things you cannot relay in an open forum, however was bowyer discussed and do you get the impression he will still be in charge next season?

No I didn't specifically ask about GB, his position or the clubs intentions. I haven't swerved it.

There were other snippets discussed but nothing that would warrant a whole load of arthritic abuse coming my way !

No I didn't specifically ask about GB, his position or the clubs intentions. I haven't swerved it.

There were other snippets discussed but nothing that would warrant a whole load of arthritic abuse coming my way !

So basically you didn't ask the really important questions but still came away feeling incredibly optimistic about the future?

So no change from three years ago then.

Three years ago there might have been someone who wanted to take a punt on Rovers getting quick promotion back to the PL by bringing in a proper manager.

Now, no chance.

We're not going up under Venkys. So IMO the sooner they pull the plug the better, then the re-building can start.

Venky's family were in Switzerland last week and were due to meet GB this week. However their plans changed and they decided to go back to Pune early so meeting with GB still hasn't taken place.

Club is in a state of limbo, no player trading can take place until this darn meeting has happened and no big decisions be made. Crazy situation.

Venky's family were in Switzerland last week and were due to meet GB this week. However their plans changed and they decided to go back to Pune early so meeting with GB still hasn't taken place.

Club is in a state of limbo, no player trading can take place until this darn meeting has happened and no big decisions be made. Crazy situation.

It really does make you wonder if there is anything in all this FIFA carry on.

I bet they aren't the only party who travelled to Switzerland in the last week and found their plans change...

Shredding machine party round at Sepp's gaf was it ?

Was Mrs D in Switzerland last week?

Don't they have Medical/pharmaceutical business interests in Switzerland?

But we need Bowyer and Mrs D to have a meeting and sort out the budget/plan for next season asap.

But we need Bowyer and Mrs D to have a meeting and sort out the budget/plan for next season asap.

No chaddy what we need is Mrs W to say to gaz 'you are the weakest link, you're fired'

• Backroom

No chaddy what we need is Mrs W to say to gaz 'you are the weakest link, you're fired'

Who's Mrs.W? And is the image of an Anne Robinson / Alan Sugar lovechild is horrific!

Think late 2010 they planned to open a new Swiss vaccine plant hence a lot of visits to Switzerland ;), but was shelved in 2012 I think, could be wrong but seem to recall reading that it was not going ahead.

Archived