BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] British Film Institute

No it's not. The terrace that ran continuously round to the Darwen End and Blackburn End was replaced before the seats were installed.

I beg to differ... When the new ground was built me and mate crawled around and underneath the riverside stand running phone cables and I can guarantee that the terracing maybe not all but the terracing is underneath .

I beg to differ... When the new ground was built me and mate crawled around and underneath the riverside stand running phone cables and I can guarantee that the terracing maybe not all but the terracing is underneath .

The only parts of the old ground that remain and are still visible are part of the rear wall of the old Riverside stand which can be seen from the back of the Riverside and the perimeter wall round the pitch on the Riverside.

Isn't Bob second out in the Villa game?

Yep, looks like it. I've read a lot about these guys but never seen them on film. Fascinating. Thanks SG.

Some of the younger posters would be better off watching that - instead of getting all worked up over some girl from Wigan called Kim.

Yep, looks like it. I've read a lot about these guys but never seen them on film

Read about them?

I can see you stood on The Riverside when Bob Crompton comes out.

On Gav's part ;)

No, mine as well. I've met Gav and Mrs Gav. Don't know them "well", but well enough to know they're a good couple. Blimey Shaun your making me feel guilty about an ad lib that I was hoping would be taken light heartedly.

not my intention ;)

What was Bob like in the flesh?

:) wish there was more footage of that era. Rovers should show these clips on the big screen now and again. Crompton and John Lewis are the "true" greats of BRFC.

Archived