BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Extra ! Extra ! Read All About It !

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

At least 9 dead - horrible horrible stuff

Let's draw a line under this kettle stuff as well we know what was said but can we please not use atrocities to point score.

Got a feeling today may really ignite things and when Trump is in power who knows where we are headed

At least 9 dead - horrible horrible stuff

Let's draw a line under this kettle stuff as well we know what was said but can we please not use atrocities to point score.

Got a feeling today may really ignite things and when Trump is in power who knows where we are headed

Not point scoring Tom, it's trying to get certain people to realise that these scumbags cannot be negotiated with, they need exterminating pronto

• Backroom

No problem Yoda and fair point if just like to request we leave it there.

Scumbag still on the loose it seems he must have got away in the chaos, polish truck but no details on the driver.

If this is as suspected a Muslim terror attack I wonder if it will be treat as a direct attack on a Christian holiday with it being a Christmas market (very loosely associated with the actual Christian holiday) or simply an opportunistic, cowardly strike on a densely populated area

Not point scoring Tom, it's trying to get certain people to realise that these scumbags cannot be negotiated with, they need exterminating pronto

How do you root these people out, Yoda? Millions of migrants have poured into Europe unchecked. How do you know one radical Muslim from a moderate one before the damage has been done?

How do you root these people out, Yoda? Millions of migrants have poured into Europe unchecked. How do you know one radical Muslim from a moderate one before the damage has been done?

You start with the ones that are not legally entitled to be there and remove them, I am not having it that nothing can be done as that just signals to the poorly heads that they have won

No problem Yoda and fair point if just like to request we leave it there.

Scumbag still on the loose it seems he must have got away in the chaos, polish truck but no details on the driver.

If this is as suspected a Muslim terror attack I wonder if it will be treat as a direct attack on a Christian holiday with it being a Christmas market (very loosely associated with the actual Christian holiday) or simply an opportunistic, cowardly strike on a densely populated area

How safe would you feel going to the Manchester Christmas market now ?

You start with the ones that are not legally entitled to be there and remove them, I am not having it that nothing can be done as that just signals to the poorly heads that they have won

I'm not saying nothing can or should be done, but it does feel like trying to close the stable door after the horse has bolted.

I'm not saying nothing can or should be done, but it does feel like trying to close the stable door after the horse has bolted.

This horse is still here and ready to create chaos, if you reduce the flow of a river you can see the hidden obstructions

I think it's an attack on Christianity. There was that kid who tried something similar a few days ago, it's been quiet for months, Christmas comes round and things step up again. Really hope I'm wrong but don't think this will be the last in the next week.

It's become a common trend of Muslim extremists, cause more damage than just the number you kill and a psychological aspect of that is to strike the very heart of the religion you consider an enemy. So many bomb attacks in Africa and the middle east are on churches or Shia mosques, or at significant parts of the year for those religions. The lack of respect from apparently religious people is truly disgusting but that's kinda what they're after, revulsion isn't far from horror which isn't far from fear.

A very darkly faintly comical thing about them employing this tactic against the west is they don't seem to have realised the west isn't that Christian anymore, so at least they don't get too much of the added punch from these things.

Can only echo Amo on immigration. The only way to eventually stop these attacks is integration, and in my opinion integration can not work while the numbers coming in continue to be so massive.

I think it's an attack on Christianity. There was that kid who tried something similar a few days ago, it's been quiet for months, Christmas comes round and things step up again. Really hope I'm wrong but don't think this will be the last in the next week.

It's become a common trend of Muslim extremists, cause more damage than just the number you kill and a psychological aspect of that is to strike the very heart of the religion you consider an enemy. So many bomb attacks in Africa and the middle east are on churches or Shia mosques, or at significant parts of the year for those religions. The lack of respect from apparently religious people is truly disgusting but that's kinda what they're after, revulsion isn't far from horror which isn't far from fear.

A very darkly faintly comical thing about them employing this tactic against the west is they don't seem to have realised the west isn't that Christian anymore, so at least they don't get too much of the added punch from these things.

Can only echo Amo on immigration. The only way to eventually stop these attacks is integration, and in my opinion integration can not work while the numbers coming in continue to be so massive.

SKH, Integration is the answer, but it means accepting the values and culture of the country these people have moved to.

For some, integration is a step too far. They want the world, their way and no other. Unfortunately.

"...The driver of the truck has now been arrested after fleeing the scene earlier. A Polish national in the passenger seat has died. The police have asked the public to cooperate with the investigation."

http://www.dw.com/en/truck-drives-into-crowd-at-berlin-christmas-market-several-fatalities-live-updates/a-36838008

So, some stories are saying this truck was hijacked and as of now, we aren't learning much about the suspect caught, now we are, at least, the Sun says a Pakistani so take that fwiw. I saw one story where extremists were already taking credit.

That Middle East, Turkey to Afghanistan is a quagmire; and unfortunately, many from those areas have been brought in.

What a mess with the world and that assassination today.

SKH, Integration is the answer, but it means accepting the values and culture of the country these people have moved to.

For some, integration is a step too far. They want the world, their way and no other. Unfortunately.

Agreed. That's why we need to better vet refugees arriving, impose conditions (i.e. must learn English, no extremist schools, etc) and limit numbers to an amount which can be easily assimilated.

"...The driver of the truck has now been arrested after fleeing the scene earlier. A Polish national in the passenger seat has died. The police have asked the public to cooperate with the investigation."

http://www.dw.com/en/truck-drives-into-crowd-at-berlin-christmas-market-several-fatalities-live-updates/a-36838008

So, some stories are saying this truck was hijacked and as of now, we aren't learning much about the suspect caught, now we are, at least, the Sun says a Pakistani so take that fwiw. I saw one story where extremists were already taking credit.

That Middle East, Turkey to Afghanistan is a quagmire; and unfortunately, many from those areas have been brought in.

What a mess with the world and that assassination today.

Another of Merkel's refugees. I wonder if she'll get a 4th term (German's appear crazy enough for it).

Berlin truck attacker was a Pakistani who entered Germany this last February. Multiple minor offenses between then and now but he was not on the radar from a terrorism stand point.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/12/19/suspect-in-berlin-christmas-market-attack-came-to-germany-as-refugee-reports-say.html

Which raises the question; why do we let immigrants who are guilty of multiple minor offenses stay? Is our criminal justice system in such dire need of work that we should allow them to stay?

Archived