BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Away Kit

Tom

Like I said, I know its a way for the club to pay the courier and earn a pound here and there out of it as well.

The bad part about it for an overseas fan, is that one cannot just buy a mug, or a scarf etc. You will have to buy a big ish parcel to justify the 15 pounds postage

How long until someone starts up an über for international mail?

I hope this is a rushed version.

The mock up has the dafabet logo in yellow with black writing (as AV kit last year) which looked miles smarter. I understand the yellow doesn't show well on white so get why it's black on the home.

You were right, it was yellow on tonight's kit...

You were right, it was yellow on tonight's kit...

Glad about that, the logo looks much better. Still think the blue numbers look cack though. Should be black or white.

Not that it'll affect me, I'm way to old to be getting a name and number on the back!

Says who Windy? Never to old to have a windy on the back ;)

My missus would probably say I'm too windy at the back as it is!

We were debating it at work the other day - at what point does it become unacceptable to have a player's name and number on your shirt (excluding things like DAD - 40, which is obviously a present from the kids. Talking actual players) The conclusion was that with me now being a fortysomething, that point had passed some time ago. :huh:

Archived