BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Away Kit

Tom

I hope this is a rushed version.

The mock up has the dafabet logo in yellow with black writing (as AV kit last year) which looked miles smarter. I understand the yellow doesn't show well on white so get why it's black on the home.

Also, what's with the lighter blue numbers?!? Surely they've got to be in Navy or Black to match the collar and stripe (not sure which colour is correct). Those just look ridiculous!

Actually like the shirt though, just the 'iron on' bits that look she height!

Wish we could get 4 kits designed and we choose what we like via a vote. Like we did with the Lonsdale ones(was it the Lonsdale ones?)

But the away kit is lovely, not 70 pounds lovely, but its nice

well tbh 70 pounds in SA Rands is 1200 rand for a shirt... wish the club would offer free delivery, or find a way to subsidise a portion of that 15 pound fee. for me unless stated as a gift, i would still have to pay taxes on the import as well, which could end up totaling 80 to 90 pounds.

imports taxes once it comes through customs, unless its indicated on the package as a gift. not sure if the store would mark it as a gift?

To be fair mate, absolutely nobody in the UK is going to offer free delivery to RSA....

yeh i know that, was just talking to myself lol.. but i understand part of the clubs revenue etc, and having to pay whoever to have it delivered.

well tbh 70 pounds in SA Rands is 1200 rand for a shirt... wish the club would offer free delivery, or find a way to subsidise a portion of that 15 pound fee. for me unless stated as a gift, i would still have to pay taxes on the import as well, which could end up totaling 80 to 90 pounds.

Difference between doing at cost and doing at a profit though, we shouldn't be looking at making a profit on overseas postage.

Difference between doing at cost and doing at a profit though, we shouldn't be looking at making a profit on overseas postage.

It's interesting Baz, because the only reason I can think why the club charges postage fees, is because its an extra(albeit small) form of income. But how big are the orders from overseas fans, in relation to the profit the club would make.

On a side note, do they charge to fans living in Scotland, Wales etc as well?

Like I said, I know its a way for the club to pay the courier and earn a pound here and there out of it as well.

The bad part about it for an overseas fan, is that one cannot just buy a mug, or a scarf etc. You will have to buy a big ish parcel to justify the 15 pounds postage

Archived