BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Match Report: Blackburn Rovers 1 - 2 Wolverhampton Wanderers

Yes but bizarrely, they carried on even when we equalised, writing our goal off as 'a fluke'. I simply don't understand the mentality of people like that, what a joyless existence they must have.

Sadly, oldjamfan, it's become the norm for some. Getting beyond your club in tough times seems an alien concept to some these days and those that do are branded "Rovers Fans". Personally, if supporting my club makes me a "Rovers Fan" I'm more than happy to be one!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blindy clapping and taking it up the jacksy is different than getting behind the team . Some are happy for our club to go rack n ruin Pune style . Some believe the club is worth fighting for

And those that do believe it's worth fighting for are supporting the manager and players who are doing their best for the club.

All bar four pitch fork brigade.

So no one can question the merits of "Gary " ?

But this went way beyond questioning the merits of Gary, Abbey. Blimey nobody is above criticism but if you can't even celebrate a goal for your team, however scored, you have to question what the motivation to go the game actually is?

All bar four pitch fork brigade.

So no one can question the merits of "Gary " ?

To be honest Abbey, I think whatever Bowyer or anyone at the club does it will be met with derision in certain quarters. There are a large number of genuine guys who are doing their best for this club in difficult circumstances. Of course people have opinions - that's football and nobody is above criticism. The bottom line is the fan base is split like never before but I do believe that more and more are beginning to see that there is no quick fix for the position we are in. It is going to be a long hard road ahead and personally, although we don't agree, I really believe that getting behind the staff and players now is a positive. What I really find sad is that folk who want to support the club are then vilified on here. Personally, it's become water off a duck's back to me now. I know that any positive post will be met with derision.

It shouldn't be a long hard road though . We were an established premier team and had been for many years . Then the halfwits took over and even after they potted zzz am there was a lot of high powered managers after the job. There was still high level interests when bowyer got the gig because alls the puneatics are interested are puppets .

All credit to Edwards for not celebrating.

Eh? All credit???? Pretty sure he thought he was going to get a caution or worse until the linesman and Ref proved to be the only persons in the Blackburn End side of the ground who didn't see the handball.

All credit to a feckin awful ref who should perhaps have a look at the replay and think how bad a decision he made - I shall look at whether he's reffing this week - had that been in the PL, he'd have been demoted for sure with all the scrutiny.

I'm prepared to believe that the ref would have had his vision blocked by Edwards body, the linesman had no excuse.

Archived