BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Cancel Rover Player

Done! That email address works.

As per your request we have cancelled your subscription's auto-renew and it therefore will expire on 06/05/2016

You will not be charged further and still have access to your subscription until it expires.

Thank you for using PlayerHD. We hope to see you again in the future.

I cancelled mine a week ago by email and it was handled very efficiently....unless they still claim on the CC :unsure:

Reasons given in my email cancellation, although not asked for: End of Season, not wanting to make any futher payment that might go in part to the Wankys and a very poor quality video picture...all my other 'streams' are much better.

I cancelled mine a week ago by email and it was handled very efficiently....unless they still claim on the CC :unsure:

Reasons given in my email cancellation, although not asked for: End of Season, not wanting to make any futher payment that might go in part to the Wankys and a very poor quality video picture...all my other 'streams' are much better.

It worked really well this season I found but you are right no point paying in the summer and I'll not bother next year with Wankys still 'in charge'.

Done! That email address works.

As per your request we have cancelled your subscription's auto-renew and it therefore will expire on 06/05/2016

You will not be charged further and still have access to your subscription until it expires.

Thank you for using PlayerHD. We hope to see you again in the future.

Good that you found out how to do it. I got Roversplayer for the first time at the start of the season and basically picked the worst season ever to have it.

Probably won't get it again for next season

We cancelled ours shortly after venkys arrival. We'd kept it up till then so the kids could watch it wherever they were at the time, but then we couldn't stand the Steve Kean show every week so it went. Never missed it

• 10 months later...

Very very annoying that in the digital age I'm not allowed to listen to Rovers games broadcast on Radio Lancashire in my own home (in Blackburn) due to licensing reasons.

I don't own an FM radio (apart from in the car) and listen to radio over the Internet. I can listen to live broadcasts from all over the globe but not from 2 miles down the road. :wacko:

Welcome to Rip Off Britain.

Stuart, all this tech stuff is a bit beyond me so apols if you've tried this already but.... on your phone/PC can you get to BBC Radio page then select Local Radio and Radio Lancs is one of the options (Radio Lancs).  Experience says some games aren't available via the web - is it aways? - but is that a way to get some commentaries?

Just now, Neil Weaver said:

Stuart, all this tech stuff is a bit beyond me so apols if you've tried this already but.... on your phone/PC can you get to BBC Radio page then select Local Radio and Radio Lancs is one of the options (Radio Lancs).  Experience says some games aren't available via the web - is it aways? - but is that a way to get some commentaries?

Thanks Neil. It's not that I can't get Radio Lancs, it's that every time a Rovers game is on instead of the match (that is available for free on FM) I ha e to listen to Gerald telling me I'm trying to do something illegal.

The internet is being controlled more and more. Capitalism and greed will probably see us off as a species.

At 3pm a pre recorded message comes on- 'this programme is not available due to broadcasting rights' and the broadcast doesn't start again till 5pm.

An analogue approach to broadcasting in the digital age.

Traditional media is constantly fighting the light. We ain't seen nothing yet when it comes to sport rights, just wait until Netflix et al take on Sky. 

Exactly what I get from 5 live or Radio Lancs via a uk vpn when I try a live match commentary. I now use the bbc radio iplayer which does say in the programme schedule that live commentary of games is not available online.

Talksport live commentary seems ok although strangely I have to use a vpn for live match commentary.

5 hours ago, Stuart said:

Very very annoying that in the digital age I'm not allowed to listen to Rovers games broadcast on Radio Lancashire in my own home (in Blackburn) due to licensing reasons.

I don't own an FM radio (apart from in the car) and listen to radio over the Internet. I can listen to live broadcasts from all over the globe but not from 2 miles down the road. :wacko:

Welcome to Rip Off Britain.

I noticed on TuneIn that Radio Rovers is on there, but it says it's unavailable for me (possibly to do with my location or maybe when they're not on air). Maybe see if that works for you.

6 hours ago, davulsukur said:

Yer it's called EFL digital

I must be blind as I couldn't find anything on the RoversPlayer site, so cheers for that davul!

12 minutes ago, Phil T said:

I noticed on TuneIn that Radio Rovers is on there, but it says it's unavailable for me (possibly to do with my location or maybe when they're not on air). Maybe see if that works for you.

Cheers

Archived