BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Jack Byrne

A good few are going to make a concerted effort to attend away games while boycotting home games. The hope is to make away games sell outs, and they can hopefully turn into noisy protests against Venkys management of the Club. It would benefit from being organised and a statement being put out to put it in context.

But the disparity between big away followings and low home attendances, wouldn't go unnoticed imo.

Agreed that this the way to go and I agree with Amarillo also. I respect those who still choose to go but I cant agree with those saying a mass home boycott with a strong away following would make no difference. It would be a pure amd simple statement from the fans to the owners and the rest of the footballing community. We support our team, we dont support Venkys... The message is simple amd clear.

Anyway, Jack Byrne... Hope he's a goodun, we need quality in the centre and hopefuly he'll provide that. Certainly has plenty to prove so fingers crossed he'll prove himself to our benefit.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ffs you've only got aboard the clucking Venky love bus ... How many games did you attend over the past few seasons?

Christ your Venky bandwagon love fest is sickly

What a numptaaa, you really shouldn't be allowed to comment on posts inless you understand them.

• Backroom

Agreed that this the way to go and I agree with Amarillo also. I respect those who still choose to go but I cant agree with those saying a mass home boycott with a strong away following would make no difference. It would be a pure amd simple statement from the fans to the owners and the rest of the footballing community. We support our team, we dont support Venkys... The message is simple amd clear.

Anyway, Jack Byrne... Hope he's a goodun, we need quality in the centre and hopefuly he'll provide that. Certainly has plenty to prove so fingers crossed he'll prove himself to our benefit.

But we're 'little Blackburn Rovers' who 'have rubbish attendances and even worse fans'. I know because we were told this 6 years ago repeatedly...

The media will not care a jot about us either way.

What a numptaaa, you really shouldn't be allowed to comment on posts inless you understand them.

Aye your probably right because like above your posts are made up of gobbledegook and the standard of a 2 year old .

Ffs you've only got aboard the clucking Venky love bus ... How many games did you attend over the past few seasons?

Christ your Venky bandwagon love fest is sickly

Oh and please do remind me wherr exactly it is that ive even mentioned the venkys let alone shown them "love"

• Moderation Lead

Theres seems to have been some posts deleted again, yet the stupid rule breaking offending post made by you know who late last night that caused the issues is stil there.

Nope, it's gone as well.

Archived