BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Owners (Not Really New Owners Don't Get Excited)

The shareholder meeting on Thursday was a big give away. I am not too sure if it was Coar or Cheston, who stated that they will try to get the owners to communicate, through Sasha Puhail, or whatever his name is. How on earth can anyone have any confidence in owners who refuse to communicate, even with their own employees, never mind the fans. Cheston went on to state that the aim for this season is to better last seasons finish and be around the play offs. Given that the owners do not communicate with him, that's his own set target, not the the target of the owners. Imagine going into work on Monday, only to find out your boss has moved out of the country and will no longer be communicating with you. Not only that, he has no aims for the future of the business and no plans for how you fit in. I think you would be off like a shot.

I like Sasha Puhail... ;)

I wish we had new owners asap.

Plenty of Foriegn investors out there looking to buy a Football club

Dont attend, walk away. I know i said previously its your choice to attend or not, and thats okay by me. But in the back of my mind, im also thinking of ways to get rid of Venkys. If nobody attends at least home matches, its going to hurt them and yes i know it will hurt the club, but we really need focus on a serious plan here to get rid of these shysters calling themselves owners

Dont attend, walk away. I know i said previously its your choice to attend or not, and thats okay by me. But in the back of my mind, im also thinking of ways to get rid of Venkys. If nobody attends at least home matches, its going to hurt them and yes i know it will hurt the club, but we really need focus on a serious plan here to get rid of these shysters calling themselves owners

A bloke living in South Africa telling a dedicated Rovers fan to 'walk away'.

Surely a wind-up?

A bloke living in South Africa telling a dedicated Rovers fan to 'walk away'.

Surely a wind-up?

Its clear you cant handle somebody telling you things, because you are trying to hit back at my earlier comment to you re Unleaded. Grow up pal, grow a pair or move along. So you reckon because im in South Africa, that im not a dedicated Rovers fan? Pfft, stop trying to be THAT fan

Instead of belittling everyone you come across, come up with something better, blueboy. You might be happy with what's going on at Rovers, you might enjoy attending and sticking with it, that's up to you, but why do you have to shout down anyone who makes a suggestion that doesn't fit in with your ideals?

If you think turning up at Ewood and sitting on your hands is the way forwards then fine, keep doing it, but why you feel the need to come out with snarky comments to anyone remotely dissatisfied with Venky rule is beyond me.

Every post I see of yours (on almost every thread) seems to be contributing to bickering (which mods are trying to cut down on) and offering NOTHING to the debate. It's quite telling when the best contribution you've made to this board recently was the one when you were drunk the other night.

Its clear you cant handle somebody telling you things, because you are trying to hit back at my earlier comment to you re Unleaded. Grow up pal, grow a pair or move along. So you reckon because im in South Africa, that im not a dedicated Rovers fan? Pfft, stop trying to be THAT fan

Grief. You really are touchy today. You misunderstood an earlier post of mine and tried to be a smart arse, and then when you get asked why you're telling Season Ticket holders to walk away, even though you live thousands of miles away, you start telling me to 'grow up'. I also didn't say you weren't 'dedicated'. Stop reading things that aren't there.

Bottom line. It's the height of arrogance to ask someone to walk away from something they love, especially when you don't even go there yourself. I wouldn't have the nerve personally.

Instead of belittling everyone you come across, come up with something better, blueboy. You might be happy with what's going on at Rovers, you might enjoy attending and sticking with it, that's up to you, but why do you have to shout down anyone who makes a suggestion that doesn't fit in with your ideals?

If you think turning up at Ewood and sitting on your hands is the way forwards then fine, keep doing it, but why you feel the need to come out with snarky comments to anyone remotely dissatisfied with Venky rule is beyond me.

Every post I see of yours (on almost every thread) seems to be contributing to bickering (which mods are trying to cut down on) and offering NOTHING to the debate. It's quite telling when the best contribution you've made to this board recently was the one when you were drunk the other night.

Beyond parody.

Put me on ignore.

Archived