BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Has To Be Warnock

Enough is enough. Coyle is completely out of his depth and has lost the dressing room. It will cost money to get rid and to appoint but surely that is the only thing that will save Rovers now?

Come on Venkys - eat humble pie and get this guy in

And whatever happens Duffy has to go; he is average at best but - most importantly - he is a bad influence. Has a huge ego and considers himself much better than he is

Enough is enough. Coyle is completely out of his depth and has lost the dressing room. It will cost money to get rid and to appoint but surely that is the only thing that will save Rovers now?

Come on Venkys - eat humble pie and get this guy in

And whatever happens Duffy has to go; he is average at best but - most importantly - he is a bad influence. Has a huge ego and considers himself much better than he is

I cant believe people are still pleading with Venkys for a change of manager thinking it will solve everything. Please get some perspective.

I doubt Warnock could even sort this mess I really do. It just has to start with a change of ownership the club is rotten to the core and in absolute pieces on every level.

I don't even think signing two good players will make any difference as look at the state of Graham etc already. Only a complete clear out of those running it whoever they are will stop this rot then give us a platform. It's finally gone totally beyond repair.

Archived