BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Head Above The Parapet - A List Of Ex Players, Employees And J

J*B

Theres lots of speculation that the Venkys reign of terror is now head towards its end game. As mentioned on a separate thread, I thought it would be useful to compile a list of ex players, employees, journalists - anyone who has used their reputation to help support the Venkys Out cause.

Heres a couple to start us off:

Benni McCarthy:

cc999ec63c.png

Stan Collymore:

cc9b318771.png

Michel Salgado:

cc9b2540ea.png

Reverend and the Makers:

cca6af1d21.png

• Backroom

I hope Salgado comes through at some point. A legend in the game and an absolute gentleman who was actually affected by them and may not be as concerned about working in England and burning bridges with the clique

I don't think the reign of terror is heading to it's end. It's just going to continue as it is for the foreseeable future. Only real action by Rovers fans can make any difference here, the odd comment by a journo or ex-player will be noticed for 1 second by 1% of people and then instantly forgotten as that's what twitter is, instantly forgettable.

• Backroom

When this nightmare ends, if anyone at Seneca or the RoversTrust is involved they MUST invite Salgado to be Club President or some sort of ambassador for us.

He may add contacts for players/managers to help us climb again.

Archived