BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Has a date been agreed for supporters consultation meeting

I think the agenda of fan representation at board level should be pushed by all involved.

It's something various fan groups around the country are asking for - it would be a show of sincerity by the Venkys if we were the first club to roll this idea forward and would certainly go a long way to mending relationships.

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Dreams of 1995 said:

I think the agenda of fan representation at board level should be pushed by all involved.

It's something various fan groups around the country are asking for - it would be a show of sincerity by the Venkys if we were the first club to roll this idea forward and would certainly go a long way to mending relationships.

Ya, in theory it's a great idea. Not sure about other clubs, but I get the feeling the Rovers fan base is too fractured to have a representative that would have unanimous support. 

On 8/31/2017 at 00:34, chaddyrovers said:

The EFL and FA cannot force any owners or.directors or reps of the owners attend these meetings. 

Pasha or Venkys wont attend. 

It will be Cheston, Slivester and Coar plus Mowbray will attend

The meeting.wont achieve anything from the directors and Mowbray will impress

I remember cheston saying at one of the meetings that  pasha refused to attend as supporter communication was not his job. 

Cheston will try and get Mowbray to speak for as much of the evening as possible 

• Backroom

Radio Lancashire are here to record again, I assume it'll be played tomorrow night.

Edit.. broadcast tomorrow night from 7pm but not in its entirety due to time limits.

• Backroom

Owners long term plan: getting back into the premier league. 

Club dependant on owner funding.. 

MC is unaware of any offers to buy the club. Reiterated that Venkys definitely do not want to sell the club.

Archived