BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers special on Ribble FM

Togit

Greer, Feeney, Lowe, Akpan, Guthrie & Stokes all on 10-20k pwk !

Like I said a while back there really is/was some over paid dross in the Championship, not just a Rovers but you'd look long and hard to find much value for money in our squad until recently since these agent led lot arrived.

If we did go up I hope we don't return to those days everything about the above squad and line up from that Brum game screams what was wrong here.

1 hour ago, Rogerb said:

With no ticket for Fleetwood and the debate as to whether the present side would struggle in the Championship thought I would look back 12 months to the Birmingham game of 21 Jan 2017

Steele

Lenihan Greer Mulgrew Williams

Feeney Lowe Akpan Bennett

Gallagher Graham

Subs Raya Brown Nyambe Guthrie Conway Mahoney Stokes

Can't say we miss Steele, Raya is better in my view

Consider Downing is an improvement on Greer

Feeney, Lowe Akpan not missed similarly Gallagher

Of the subs Brown Guthrie Stokes are not missed

The only one is Mahoney who could make a difference.

In my view we are considerably stronger than 12 months ago. The relegated by Christmas comment is ridiculous.

Agree mostly but i think Gallagher would tear this league apart and was good for us.

47 minutes ago, JacknOry said:

Agree mostly but i think Gallagher would tear this league apart and was good for us.

Was thinking more for the Championship where Gallagher is now for Birmingham could be in two relegated teams two years running

On 1/20/2018 at 11:23, blueboy3333 said:

I may be showing my ignorance but who is Ian Ferris?

He needs to cheer up whoever he is.

Actually, I remember him as someone with a good sense of humour.

I don't agree that we have a worse squad than last season, but their  questions and general analysis don't seem a million miles away..

On 21/01/2018 at 01:54, tomphil said:

Greer, Feeney, Lowe, Akpan, Guthrie & Stokes all on 10-20k pwk !

Like I said a while back there really is/was some over paid dross in the Championship, not just a Rovers but you'd look long and hard to find much value for money in our squad until recently since these agent led lot arrived.

If we did go up I hope we don't return to those days everything about the above squad and line up from that Brum game screams what was wrong here.

Not even mediocre.

Archived