BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Jason Lowe

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Gav said:

Bloody creative types, they're all the same....

I know, they're all off their tits on opium, hanging round my house like it's a 1930's Paris bordello. Rue de Bullshit. 'Hey Oliver' I shout, have you got anything for me, someone's giving me shit on BRFCS.com. 'I'm not a machine, man, my muse has deserted me'. 'Oh, f**k off Oliver' I scream. 'Tarquin, anything, I need to go to work?' Silence.

Every morning without fail.

I need them, though. It took me 9 minutes to write this shyte.

• Moderation Lead
15 hours ago, Gav said:

Let's not allow a good story to get in the way of the facts should we.

Lowe left here at the end of last season and went on a pre-season tour with West Brom, Pullis didn't fancy him.

He then signed for Bruce at Brum and got badly injured in his first few games, then Bruce was sacked.

So not exactly the way you told it DE :rolleyes:

If Mowbray wants him here then he'll bring him back, matters not one bit what me or anyone else thinks, but until that happens you should all calm down, take a few deep breaths.

Speaking of facts, Bruce hasn't been manager of Brum for a few years, it was Harry Redknapp that signed him and was subsequently canned......;)

8 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Is it at the stage where the club need to release a statement reassuring us that we won't be re-signing him?

;) 

Did they ever say they were even considering it?

Being a conspiracy theorist I do suspect they authorised the release of the 'Bayes Papers' to guage reaction.

I hope they read this MB, Facebook etc.

There is still time though........, just put that in to keep things rolling along ;)

• Backroom

Lowe's comments on Bowyer:

“I respect him as a man and as a coach and manager,” Lowe added.

“I’ve got a lot of time for him and vice versa.

“It will be good to see him again on the touchline, but make no mistake, I’ll love nothing more than to knock his team out of the cup.

“Around that period I’d played a good few games when he took over.

“He played a big role when I was coming through as a kid in the youth team.

“Even after that I was still in regular contact with him, so he’s played an influential part and I’ll always be grateful to him for that.

“I keep in touch with him every now and then, I have a mutual respect with him, and that won’t change.”

"Obviously I have a lot of history, personally and professionally with Gary so it will be good to see him back on the touchline," Lowe told Rovers PlayerHD.

"As far back as I can remember here I remember him being the youth team manager at the time and I was probably 12 or 13 and he used to come in at night time to watch when we used to train.

"So I've known him for a number of years and it has continued up all the way through.

"He's a passionate man about the game and he takes what he does very seriously, he works his heart out. So it was never in doubt that he'd be where he is today and I wish him all the best.

"He was my youth team manager and then he came up into the reserves and then obviously to first team manager. So not only has he watched me develop from a young age, he's been influential in terms of coaching me as well, one of the biggest influences.

"I think he he did very well here. He took over in difficult circumstances, way stayed up that year and I thought he did a very good job when he was here.

"He seems to be doing well at Blackpool at the minute and I wish him all the best. I've a lot of respect for him as a man and as a manager."

Come on Gary, do the right thing. 

1 hour ago, K-Hod said:

Speaking of facts, Bruce hasn't been manager of Brum for a few years, it was Harry Redknapp that signed him and was subsequently canned......;)

As was pointed out and acknowledged........yesterday.......:tu:

1 hour ago, DE. said:

Lowe's comments on Bowyer:

“I respect him as a man and as a coach and manager,” Lowe added.

“I’ve got a lot of time for him and vice versa.

“It will be good to see him again on the touchline, but make no mistake, I’ll love nothing more than to knock his team out of the cup.

“Around that period I’d played a good few games when he took over.

“He played a big role when I was coming through as a kid in the youth team.

“Even after that I was still in regular contact with him, so he’s played an influential part and I’ll always be grateful to him for that.

“I keep in touch with him every now and then, I have a mutual respect with him, and that won’t change.”

"Obviously I have a lot of history, personally and professionally with Gary so it will be good to see him back on the touchline," Lowe told Rovers PlayerHD.

"As far back as I can remember here I remember him being the youth team manager at the time and I was probably 12 or 13 and he used to come in at night time to watch when we used to train.

"So I've known him for a number of years and it has continued up all the way through.

"He's a passionate man about the game and he takes what he does very seriously, he works his heart out. So it was never in doubt that he'd be where he is today and I wish him all the best.

"He was my youth team manager and then he came up into the reserves and then obviously to first team manager. So not only has he watched me develop from a young age, he's been influential in terms of coaching me as well, one of the biggest influences.

"I think he he did very well here. He took over in difficult circumstances, way stayed up that year and I thought he did a very good job when he was here.

"He seems to be doing well at Blackpool at the minute and I wish him all the best. I've a lot of respect for him as a man and as a manager."

Come on Gary, do the right thing. 

I bet Gary can't afford the wages.

16 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Can we pay them? 

Who knows?

Ive not heard or read anything that indicates Jason Lowes coming back to Ewood, but it's certainly causing some posters to have sleepless nights :D

• Backroom
2 hours ago, AllRoverAsia said:

Lowe may not fancy Blackpool and the prospect of L2 football next season, plus Gary may be out of a job before long.

Oyston's death by a thousand cuts continues.

1 hour ago, Gav said:

I bet Gary can't afford the wages.

I'm afraid Jason may have to lower his standards a little if the Rovers Charity Fund aren't willing to pay him another shedload of money for nothing. If he has that much respect for Bowyer then he should be willing to go there and help him out, he must have a fair bit saved up considering how much we paid him. Surely a little pay cut won't hurt to give his mentor and hero a helping hand? 

Archived