BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

PNE Ticket prices

• Backroom
7 hours ago, Wood26 said:

I would love to see a drill down if it’s available anywhere on what tickets we do sell per age range.

I see a lot of youngsters 18-23 and a lot of the seniors. Their tickets are £18-£24.

Which is a price range I think all tickets should be. Be keen to see how many we sell at 18-Senior age.

I wish I could find it, but I remember reading stats on this and there was a significant drop at 25-35, then marginally less of a drop for younger fans.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mike E said:

I wish I could find it, but I remember reading stats on this and there was a significant drop at 25-35, then marginally less of a drop for younger fans.

I guess with them going to college or University then having part time jobs at weekends is why we see such a drop off 

• Backroom
3 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

I guess with them going to college or University then having part time jobs at weekends is why we see such a drop off 

I suppose but that would apply even more so in the 16-21 bracket where the drop off is less.

Possibly more to do with needing to save up for house/marriage/children too?

2 minutes ago, Mike E said:

I suppose but that would apply even more so in the 16-21 bracket where the drop off is less.

Is the original quote of 25-35, an age group, or a price range ? 

1 hour ago, Mike E said:

Must've been age group because it'd be a bloody weird price range.

Is 25-35 the original price range for adults at Cat A and CatA+ games ? If it refers to an age range, I do not get Chaddy's response, about college and part-time jobs. Mind you I have been confused by Chaddy's replys on many occasions 

Edited by rigger
  • Like 2

On 13/11/2021 at 20:00, Mike E said:

Some people are still at University at the age at 23/24 and beyond. Some people take a couple of years out before resuming their education. 

Maybe but different people have different requirements/situations/working hours and shift. Plenty of different situations and hard to find a solution to

On 13/11/2021 at 21:34, rigger said:

I do not get Chaddy's response, about college and part-time jobs

Cos people don't always make the right decisions between 16-21 about their career choice. I give you an example here of a couple between that age bracket I know where one person working days shift Monday to Friday whilst the other person stays at home with the children and she goes College at Evening twice a week and work part time at weekends. 

Edited by chaddyrovers

On 15/11/2021 at 13:03, chaddyrovers said:

Some people are still at University at the age at 23/24 and beyond. Some people take a couple of years out before resuming their education. 

Maybe but different people have different requirements/situations/working hours and shift. Plenty of different situations and hard to find a solution to

Cos people don't always make the right decisions between 16-21 about their career choice. I give you an example here of a couple between that age bracket I know where one person working days shift Monday to Friday whilst the other person stays at home with the children and she goes College at Evening twice a week and work part time at weekends. 

Rowing back ......🙄 everyone knows the vast majority of people at uni are 18-22....the contrarian can't help himself.🤷‍♂️

• Like 1