BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

PNE away travel

10 minutes ago, 1864roverite said:

go through various visiting teams supports sites and you get a picture not only that having knowledge of the crime in that area and that should make it a concern for any one with a decent car

But you don't know if the culprits aren't travelling in....to brand the whole area is a bit much mate...now if we were talking about the knuckle draggers.....🤔

Plus, when I was a teenager loads of lads went robbing cars when the football was on....lads from Ewood, Livesey,  Higher Croft...we all have em mate...

Edited by Sparks Rover
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, 1864roverite said:

Having worked in the area for 30 yrs believe me it is the worst place in Lancashire for vehicle crime

Tell me about it. Returned to my car after the Middlesbrough game in January to find my car trashed. £500 worth of damage and dash cam ripped out and stolen. The 3rd time in the last 25 years I’ve had my car vandalised or broken into whilst parked up for a match at Ewood.

One of the reasons (there are several others), why I won’t be renewing my season ticket next time. I’m too old in the tooth to put up with that shite and the hassle it causes me and my family.

7 minutes ago, Stonesrick said:

Tell me about it. Returned to my car after the Middlesbrough game in January to find my car trashed. £500 worth of damage and dash cam ripped out and stolen. The 3rd time in the last 25 years I’ve had my car vandalised or broken into whilst parked up for a match at Ewood.

One of the reasons (there are several others), why I won’t be renewing my season ticket next time. I’m too old in the tooth to put up with that shite and the hassle it causes me and my family.

I think it was Deepdale that 1864 Roverite was referring to.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Stonesrick said:

🤣 he was on about Preston to be fair.  Sorry you've had trouble in Blackburn...its been a thing for years with the yut of the area.

Where do you park?

Edited by Sparks Rover

I’ve been parking in and around Mill Hill for around 50 years and have only once had a problem. Parked just on the other side of the canal bridge on Albion St (when you were still allowed) someone broke a rear window to pinch 3 bags - unfortunately them they only had wet towels and trunks as I had taken my the young lads to Waves before a game.

I’ve never seen any other issues parking just outside the restricted signs. But at least once every season I have seen car windows broken on Albion St between the canal and Livesey Branch Road - don’t park there.

• Moderation Lead

I’ve parked at Infirmary Street, since Bryan Street WMC started charging .

Touching Wood, as I know it isn’t the best up there, I’ve had no issues to date….