BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Pedersen Bid

Tromsø have today comfirmed that Blackburn Rovers made a new bid for Morten Gamst Pedersen on friday night. The news doesn't say anything about how big the bid is. On wedsday there where 7 Premier League clubs in Oslo to watch him play for Norway against Belgium.

http://www.til.no/ViewArticle.aspx?ArticleID=1635

He's basically saying that if the bid is good enough, and the player wants to go, he will be sold. We've made a bid, but they are focused on the game against Rosenborg tonight, so we might get some more news on this tomorrow or monday.

If they win against Rosenborg, they have a decent chance to win the league, and would be pretty desperate to sell MGP now IMO. If they don't, they probably won't be able to close the gap and might as well sell him now.

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last time when we were bidding for MGP I wasnt really sure he was the right man for us, given Tromso's high asking price and the fact that he has only played one season in the norwegian top flight...

BUT, now when I see that our genius manager starts using a centre half as a left winger, then I truly believe that MGP will improve the current squad a whole lot..

Though he will probably end up as an ancor-holding-left supporting fullback in Souness' new threefolded reversible diamond... sad.gifsad.gif

Edited by krislu

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.