BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Pedersen Bid

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And of course, Norwegian Nettavisen reads Norwegian Dagbladet..

...this is the same old story all over again, because Nettavisen claimed that Ferguson was interested all the other Norwegian newspapers wrote about it aswell. Soon, the Norwegian writer in SkySports will read it - and spread it to the rest of the world.

In two weeks: Gamst signs for Blackburn in a £1,500,000 deal.

Please go for Zenden souness!!!

And as for Lovenkrands, he's in the Denmark Euro 04 sqaud, so lets see how he performs in that(if he plays wink.gif )

Lovenkrands would be I imagine the next left winger on the list for Souness.

Only problem is that I would expect Rangers to be willing to sell him at around £3M or so.

I’m not sure if Souness would be prepared to spend it, however since we have added with Dickov and Matteo looks as if it’s going to happen, I don’t see why not we should have a go for Lovenkrands.

I’ve never seen Pedersen so I can’t say what we’re missing out on, although reports say he’s got a terrific future ahead of him.

Throw ze chicken up into ze air, zhoot ze chicken wif shotgun. Stew chicken wit ze herring for 72 hours.

Meaningwhile, pop into sauna and thrash yourself with twigs.

Throw chicken out of doors and eat ze herring.

I think that's what it says.

Spot on! How did you know? Do you have a norweagian cousin or something? tongue.gif

Blackburn drops Morten Gamst Pedersen.

One week ago Blackburn made an offer for Tromsø’s MGP. The offer was rejected and after this it has been quiet from Lancashire. This afternoon Blackburn announced that they are pulling out in the fight of the 22 year old. On there homepage Blackburn writes that the prize that TIL want is to High.

Rovers director says: We have made a written offer we thinks is the right, but we have not followed up with another offer.

Blackburn will now concentrate on getting other players before the season kick off in August. Today’s news comes as a surprise to TIL Chairman Trygve Myrvang. According to him, Blackburn must have changed there minds about the player. He also didn’t like that Blackburn chooses to inform there fans about there decision before the contact TIL. Last week it was rumerd that Blackburn had offered 25M Norwegian kroners, something that about 5M short of what TIL wanted for MGP.

TIL will not confirm this prize, but will confirm that they where hoping to keep MGP out this season. According to Myrvang, so has the club not been against discussing the terms with Blackburn.

Myrvang finishes by saying he hope that the media will not disturb MGP in the warm up to this weekend’s game against Odd.

There have not been any other written offers for MGP.

Delighted we've pulled out of the bidding, with the financial situation as it is at Rovers you've got to hold to your valuations. Unfortunately it could all go pear-shaped if Souness goes after Lovenkrands (sp) wink.gif

I get the feeling we'll go back in for him and Tromsø will come to their senses and accept less money thumbs-up.gif

Strange this - they supposedly don't want him to leave, but are upset that Rovers have pulled out.

I think there are other forces at work - maybe the player himself wants to leave ? If you remember when Berg left us for United, it was all done on the qt and Berg did the honourable thing by Rovers by not going to the press - though letting his feelings known to the board that he wanted to go.

Unlike other clubs we do offer him an almost guarantee of playing the first few matches of the season (though he will obviously have to prove his worth). It is obvious from some of the reports attributed to him that playing regularly is very important to him - and he has recognised that Rovers don't have a natural player for his position.

I get the feeling that this one isn't dead yet thumbs-up.gif

Delighted we've pulled out of the bidding, with the financial situation as it is at Rovers you've got to hold to your valuations. Unfortunately it could all go pear-shaped if Souness goes after Lovenkrands (sp) wink.gif

I get the feeling we'll go back in for him and Tromsø will come to their senses and accept less money thumbs-up.gif

How can you be delighted that rovers are turning up a chance to get a very good left sided player who will only get better with a club like ours?

This would be an investment for when chelski come in 3 years time and buy him for a £17milllion get out clause!

Got to be worth us hanging around slowly upping the bid over time til they agree! or we could just say we'll give you andy todd and you give us MGP + £10million? rolleyes.gif

How can you be delighted that rovers are turning up a chance to get a very good left sided player who will only get better with a club like ours?

This would be an investment for when chelski come in 3 years time and buy him for a £17milllion get out clause!

Got to be worth us hanging around slowly upping the bid over time til they agree! or we could just say we'll give you andy todd and you give us MGP + £10million? rolleyes.gif

Well I'll give you an example - Nathan Blake - £4.5m or so, complete panic buy, waaaaay overvalued. Now I'm not saying that Pederson will be cr@p, but I'm suggesting we should stick to what we feel he's worth and not overpay. By the sound of it they're surprised that we're not coming back, which would make my idea make sense wink.gif

I believe Tromsö will accept 25M norske kroner for Morten Gamst Pedersen.

Some contacts to me tells me will fly to England for a medical later this week and accept a 4 year deal with rovers.

Remember you've heard it here first.

Cheerios

I believe Tromsö will accept 25M norske kroner for Morten Gamst Pedersen.

Some contacts to me tells me will fly to England for a medical later this week and accept a 4 year deal with rovers.

Remember you've heard it here first.

Cheerios

Hope you got this one right!

With him and a CM, matteo or opefully Van Buyten I will be quite happy!!

Personally, I hope we rekindle our interest in Karyaka before we even take a glance at Lovenkrands.

Well Russia are playing today against Spain, so we can all see how good he really is, or not so good he is.If he plays that is.

Personally, I hope we rekindle our interest in Karyaka before we even take a glance at Lovenkrands.

Well Russia are playing today against Spain, so we can all see how good he really is, or not so good he is.If he plays that is.

If he does well his value will probably rocket out of our reaches. Must be quite good scoring all those goals despite playing for a small Russian team.

I get the feeling that this one isn't dead yet thumbs-up.gif

Thats what i think too - a bit like the David Thompson and Steven Reid deals where rovers put the offer on the table - it was rejected then eventually the clubs came back to rovers to accept.

If MGP now comes out in the press and says he wants to come to rovers then i'm sure it will still happen. Rovers are just playing a waiting game.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.