BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Pedersen Bid

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"MGP: I've spoken to Martin Andresen, and I've got the impression that Blackburn wants to buy me to play me."

Lets hope MGP hasn´t spoken to much with Martin Andresen, who has told Norwegian media that he is happy to be back in his club Stabæk because he otherwise soon would have been out of physical shape. He complains about lack of intensity on the training field and poor training performances in general...

Martin Andresson can go and boil his head mad.gif

That waste of space is just chomping on his sour grapes because he has realised that he cant hack it with the big boys in England for the second time of trying (Yes, I did just call Wimbledon big boys)

Who was it that said he was the foreign David Beckham laugh.gifbiggrin.gif

The same Martin Andresen who has been quoted several times as recommending Rovers to MGP?

"MGP: I've spoken to Martin Andresen, and I've got the impression that Blackburn wants to buy me to play me."

Lets hope MGP hasn´t spoken to much with Martin Andresen, who has told Norwegian media that he is happy to be back in his club Stabæk because he otherwise soon would have been out of physical shape. He complains about lack of intensity on the training field and poor training performances in general...

Martin Andresson can go and boil his head mad.gif

That waste of space is just chomping on his sour grapes because he has realised that he cant hack it with the big boys in England for the second time of trying (Yes, I did just call Wimbledon big boys)

Who was it that said he was the foreign David Beckham laugh.gifbiggrin.gif

The same Martin Andresen who has been quoted several times as recommending Rovers to MGP?

AndyC Posted on Jun 9 2004, 10:09 

he's also probably correct cocker.

remember duff after his first few weeks with chelsea saying how different training was. That at rovers, they just had 5 a sides etc.

What you both have to realise is that anyone that gives rovers a bit of a grilling I immedietly jump to their defence e.g.

Friend: That Roy Hodgeson is useless you lot should sack him.

Cocker: 'no sound'

Friend: I said, That Roy Hodgeson is useless you lot should sack him

Sound of a slap

Friend: Sorry.

In fairness though, I have never liked Andresson and how do any of us really know what he has been saying to MGP?

MGP has obviously also discussed going to Blackburn with Stig Inge Bjørnebye, assistant manager of the Norw. national team. How did you evaluate Bjørnebye when he played for Rovers? unsure.gif

MGP has obviously also discussed going to Blackburn with Stig Inge Bjørnebye, assistant manager of the Norw. national team. How did you evaluate Bjørnebye when he played for Rovers? unsure.gif

Unspectacular, with a liking for picking out row z in the Walkersteel/Jack Walker stand with his passes.

Great free kick against Portsmouth away in the promotion season though.

MGP has obviously also discussed going to Blackburn with Stig Inge Bjørnebye, assistant manager of the Norw. national team. How did you evaluate Bjørnebye when he played for Rovers?  unsure.gif

Unspectacular, with a liking for picking out row z in the Walkersteel/Jack Walker stand with his passes.

Great free kick against Portsmouth away in the promotion season though.

I nicknamed him 'Hoof' when he was at Rovers

Good player, limited ability but got things done correctly.

At least we can now spell our players names now Andresen/Andersson/Andresson/Anderson/Andreson has left tongue.gif.

Don't be so sure of that tongue.gif There's still McEveley and Johansson here, which for some reason pretty much noone here seems to be able to spell. I mean they're easy names. If we had Andres Guglielmenpietro or Pietro Vierchowood then I could understand it, but Johansson and McEveley are easy names.

And considering peoples inability to spell Scandinavian names (Eriksson, Svensson etc) I bet we won't see the correct spelling of Morten Gamst Pedersen many times either.

Morton Pederson  unsure.gif

EVERYONE, looky here !!

Who can find the wrong spelling ??

Morten Gamst Pedersen

Nils Eric Johansson

Martin Andresen

James "Jay" McEveley

Bred Fridel

Is it Fulham? unsure.gif

its a trick question! the onyl spelling mistake is 'herbergeehh' cool.gif

If Rovers are true in saying that he is such a good talent then why don't we just fork out the £2.5m! we will surely get our money back!

Paul Dickov- £110k

Gamst Pedersen (good on champ btw)- £2.5m

Domonic Matteo- £500k???

Another midfielder- £1-2m

Thats a total of £6m

With a budget of £4m + money from sales we can afford to spend £2.5m can't we?? dry.gif

If Rovers are true in saying that he is such a good talent then why don't we just fork out the £2.5m! we will surely get our money back!

Paul Dickov- £110k

Gamst Pedersen (good on champ btw)- £2.5m

Domonic Matteo- £500k???

Another midfielder- £1-2m

Thats a total of £6m

With a budget of £4m + money from sales we can afford to spend £2.5m can't we?? dry.gif

sales of what exactly? i dont see anyone leaving ewood for £500,000 let alone £2million.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.