BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Chelski Transfer Madness

Didn't Crespo also make noises about italy?

Or has that already happened?

The other issue is: Putin reclaiming many

industries back in State hands, how long before

a standoff between Putin and RA?

Really only one winner of that, no?

Is that a chink I see in the '1000 year Reich'?

I dont think so b/w, as RA (I'm pretty sure on this) has sold off most of his interests in the industries in Russia. I thought he did this a while ago.. :unsure:

Philipl or can anyone confirm?

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quite a bit of amateur dramatics in the last few posts.

1) The appreciation in the value of Stamford Bridge over what RA paid for Chelski means he could blow another £195m and still be in the black on the whole deal. There is the Cobham training ground worth a few bob as well which has been paid for out of those losses. In fact, were RA to walk away from Chelsea tomorrow, he'd probably have doubled his money and had a lot of fun doing it.

2) Having achieved what they have on the football field means that CFC are heading to being self-sustaining within the foreseeable future. Their Prem contract will be worth about 50% more next summer.

3) RA has re-cycled all the assets that made his money In Russia so there is nothing for Putin to take off him. He has kept the right side of Putin and far enough out of the way. The current exercise is almost self-invited to make himself more difficult for an increasingly confident Putin to go after.

4) Even if Putin does go for him, RA is well down the list of British passport holders whom Putin would like to see behind bars.

Football's to do with opinions mate. People like Mourinho would agree with me.

But didn't Zambrotta make it clear he didn't want to go to England at all? There aren't that many quality LB's mind you, so you can't be too picky if one becomes available. I thought AC was anonymous at the world cup, TBH. I suppose I've seen a fair bit of pettiness and bad sportsmanship out of him on the field, and I feel that that's not on.

It's the same reason I hate Bergkamp. Great player, but ever since he stamped on that player in an international game and got away with it (no later punishment, and no punishment at the time. Also, I can't remember which match in which comp at the moment) I've had an abiding dislike of the player. Same reason that my respect and admiration for Henry is at an all time low.

:) Nothing personal (except to me!)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.