BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Souness' Quotes

KSB, you really are in Desperation Country now, eh? I mean, what on earth can you bitch and moan about now that Souness is gone? Starting threads slating the man after you got your wish is pretty pathetic. I guess optimism would have been too much to ask.

:wstu::wstu::wstu:

You obviously cant take anything light heartedly. As a matter of fact I'm very optomistic now that we have got rid of the people who have dragged the club down.

I suppose it's too much to ask that you would admit that you were wrong about Souness but as you say he's gone so alls well that ends well eh!

I suppose it's too much to ask that you would admit that you were wrong about Souness but as you say he's gone so alls well that ends well eh!

I don't think I was wrong about Souness. I thought he was a good manager, I still think he's a good manager. The fact that I think the time was perhaps right for him to go doesn't alter that.

I actually do take all of your posts in a light-hearted manner because, in the 3 years I've been posting here there hasn't been a reasonable thing written in any of them.

Edited by Radagast

"I will sit down with him so that he understands how I work. But who doesn't make a mistake? I've made them. Who at that age doesn't make a poor decision"

It's only if you keep making the same mistakes that you're a dope."

Well Souness: Foreign Transfers- Grababi, Dino Baggio and maybe De Pedro.. plus maybe a couple others

Formations: 4-5-1 at home, the nice diamond formation with Matteo as our Vieria

• 2 years later...

I really didn't know which of the numerous Souness threads to ressurect to post this comment and story but figured alot of these quotes from the preceeding posts are good for a laugh.Perhaps we can add another:"Former Newcastle and Blackburn Rovers boss Graeme Souness believes he would be a good club chairman...."I feel I can do it better than some of the people I worked for. I know I would not be there to interfere"

Do you reckon he was having a go at JW?(or just fat freddy, rupert lowe , david moores and david murray)He certainly isn't shy with the quote and would be good from entertainment perspective but hopefully he would always be kept well away from our beloved club in such a capacity as he is wanting in the article.

From tribal football

There some more gems inside this article about Newcastle

Edited by Florida Rover

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.