BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Guest Norbert

It was close, but you should always break the back of the run chase early on, and not leave it in the balance until the end. It is simple logic. Get the runs in early, and if things get wobbly, you would have the steady players like Cook and Trott to shut up shop. Having said that, things did pick up. I had to leave with 9 or 10 overs, so Trott probably pulled his thumb out of his arse after that. Cook is bang out of form, Trott is a grinding batsman and the situation as I saw it allowed for a bit of a play with the order.

And Gordon, are you related to John P. Lucas?

• 4 weeks later...

England won the Ashes 3-0 not because they cheated but because they were the better side. The ODIs hold no real interest for me. Hope you are proud of your countrymen who are just the latest in a long line of corrupt Indian cricketers. For your enjoyment I have posted the list of shame again.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cricketers_banned_for_match_fixing

England won the Ashes 3-0 not because they cheated but because they were the better side. The ODIs hold no real interest for me. Hope you are proud of your countrymen who are just the latest in a long line of corrupt Indian cricketers. For your enjoyment I have posted the list of shame again.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cricketers_banned_for_match_fixing

The difference is Jim, I accept that they are cheating scum, so do the BCCI, hence they have received lifetime bans. You continue to back the cheating scumbags amongst the England setup and that is worrying. I guess your morals are very different to mine.

No interest in the ODI's because you lost, and had you won, I'm sure you'd be gloating. Typical.

Oh do shut up you pillock.

No need for personal insults Norbert.

I hope the moderators on the forum give you a 1 month ban just like I received for personal insults.

I apologise for the insult, but I'm sick of reading your absolute bullsh_t on this thread. If India is so great, just support them, emigrate and generally shut the hell up with regards to England.

Bore off and concentrate on supporting the most corrosive country in world sport.

I apologise for the insult, but I'm sick of reading your absolute bullsh_t on this thread. If India is so great, just support them, emigrate and generally shut the hell up with regards to England.

Bore off and concentrate on supporting the most corrosive country in world sport.

I'm just giving my opinion on England. Is that not allowed?

I noticed those English fans have gone awfully quiet after the ODI series. Still revelling in your cheating Ashes victory?

Do what you want but you've given much credence to Norman Tebbitt's 'Cricket test' thats for sure. Some found it rather controversial at the time but there'll not be many on here who disagree with it now? All thanks to you BnWR. :tu:

Bore off and concentrate on supporting one of the two most corrosive countries in world sport.

Corrected for you Norbert.

• Moderation Lead

'Those English fans'? What country were you born and raised in?? Traitor.

You support England at football, and India are guff at that sport? Funny that.

Edited by K-Hod

Don't tell me Blue and White is one of those fake Indians whose grandparents came over in the 50's and boos English players. Just like those Sharia Law idiots like Abu Hamza and Choudrey who love our rule of law, freedom of speech and benefit system, yet preach violence and hatred.

If it wasnt just blatant trolling trying to get a reaction then it would be. At this moment you're just stopping any discussion of this years 2 Ashes Series.

Its pretty much the same as a ManU fan coming onto the football side of the board going on about how we once won a dodgy penalty against Burnley with every post.

Consider that a warning.

Great interview in the Daily Mail with Monty Panesar. Not surprised England have added a drunken imbecile to the team, however Monty was.

Also kicking out at fellow professionals in the sport not taken into account.

What are your views? Happy seeing a drunken unprofessional player in the squad?

And here is the cretin who is the main reason I don't post much anymore. Biggest @#/? stirring idiot not only only on brfcs but also I'd wager the entire net.

What a pathetic sad little individual .

Why are you still posting in this thread you turncoat traitor???

I know a lot of England fans who are not happy about his selection. I wouldn't want him in my team, however some would because he, along with Swann, is the best England spinner.

Taken into account my warning and I will keep the thread on track. Asking a question about Panesar doesn't invite 'trolling' of any sort. Genuinely interested on people's view on his selection.

And here is the cretin who is the main reason I don't post much anymore. Biggest kean stirring idiot not only only on brfcs but also I'd wager the entire net.

What a pathetic sad little individual .

No need for personal insults. I hope the moderators see this and give you the adequate punishment.

Can the mods not ban this idiot again? I fail to see how he's any different at all to HappyForeverClapper. Both were banned for constant wumming, both have shown no change in approach whatsoever since their ban ended. HappyForeverClapper was immediately banned again.

SKH - no wumming intended whatsoever. Just sat last night with a few friends and came across the article. Interesting debate and would like to know everyone's opinion. If you choose not to add then by all means don't. I have taken into account Ste's warning and adhering to it.

• Moderation Lead

I know a lot of England fans who are not happy about his selection. I wouldn't want him in my team, however some would because he, along with Swann, is the best England spinner.

Taken into account my warning and I will keep the thread on track. Asking a question about Panesar doesn't invite 'trolling' of any sort. Genuinely interested on people's view on his selection.

You slagged off an England player citing a reason that had nothing to do with cricket. Pretty much defining trolling you are.

Panesar gives the appearance of being mentally unstable. In the recent past his marriage has fallen apart because of his volatile behaviour; Sussex kicked him out after he admitted urinating on a nighclub bouncer. Essex gave him another chance and in his first match he was involved in two serious on-field spats with Worcestershire players. He's not a "drunken imbecile" as the India-supporting hypocrite says but I'm very surprised England have picked him for the Ashes. He is only backup for Swann and there's a good chance he will play hardly any cricket on the tour. The likelihood in his current mental state he will crack at some point through boredom or through some perceived slight. I doubt he will finish the tour and will be on an early plane home.

Edited by jim mk2
  • Like 1

Panesar gives the appearance of being mentally unstable. In the recent past his marriage has fallen apart because of his volatile behaviour; Sussex kicked him out after he admitted urinating on a nighclub bouncer. Essex gave him another chance and in his first match he was involved in two serious on-field spats with Worcestershire players. He's not a "drunken imbecile" as the India-supporting hypocrite says but I'm very surprised England have picked him for the Ashes. He is only backup for Swann and there's a good chance he will play hardly any cricket on the tour. The likelihood in his current mental state he will crack at some point through boredom or through some perceived slight. I doubt he will finish the tour and will be on an early plane home.

Thank you Jim for a well constructed reply. I too was surprised that he was picked and the 'drunken imbecile' was what he said about himself.

He did go on to say that the Ashes call up has somewhat revived his career and maybe the ECB gave him a helping hand? Who knows but it is a bizarre situation and if he does play, the Aussies will be all over him as well as the home crowd.

No need for personal insults. I hope the moderators see this and give you the adequate punishment.

SKH - no wumming intended whatsoever. Just sat last night with a few friends and came across the article. Interesting debate and would like to know everyone's opinion. If you choose not to add then by all means don't. I have taken into account Ste's warning and adhering to it.

Around a shisha pipe by any chance Blue n white rover?

Edited by thenodrog