BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] YOUR TEAM NEEDS YOU!

Just now, Dunnfc said:

We will Support the team away at Forest and Wolves. Cash on the day. Away fans are known to be very vocal and back the team too.

Surely the last three games gaining bigger crowds than normal pushes the average up meaning they can lend just that little bit more or become more "Convincing" 

The opposite needs to happen every time they get a lower amount of loan etc and the V's have to put more money down is a small victory.

for who?

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Parsonblue said:

Bottom line is that the team - the manager and players - need support in the three home games.  Fortunately, there will be several thousands who will be at the games supporting their club. 

Come on Parsons... Your usually taken back yourself when someone makes a negative connotation towards you still attending but you now appear to be switching on those who through there own beliefs don't attend. Make sure you get behind the lads and sing your hearts out though. 

Parsons, just because not attending doesn't mean your not supporting your club, I'm sure a few on here know the lengths i'm going to myself behind the scenes on certain things connected with Rovers, symbolic of my "support".

I don't see the issue in going to away games only.... How many critising the boycotters not attending Ewood bother to go?

Frankly i couldn't care less if we stay up or go down, it will happen next year under this regime. 

Just now, Suhail Slayer said:

good luck with that

I am boycotting

Surely you mean good luck to the team? This is about the team and the division it plays in next season. It's about putting aside in-fighting for the good of the team for 3 home games. The team is more important than any individual's desires is it not?

Just now, Dunnfc said:

Come on Parsons... Your usually taken back yourself when someone makes a negative connotation towards you still attending but you now appear to be switching on those who through there own beliefs don't attend. Make sure you get behind the lads and sing your hearts out though.

I don't see the issue in going to away games only.... How many critising the boycotters not attending Ewood bother to go?

Frankly i couldn't care less if we stay up or go down, it will happen next year under this regime. 

Lots of fans do care. 

Just now, Dunnfc said:

We will Support the team away at Forest and Wolves. Cash on the day. Away fans are known to be very vocal and back the team too.

Surely the last three games gaining bigger crowds than normal pushes the average up meaning they can lend just that little bit more or become more "Convincing" 

The opposite needs to happen every time they get a lower amount of loan etc and the V's have to put more money down is a small victory.

Small Victory for who? Cos it aint the club, fans, players or Mowbray

Just now, Parsonblue said:

Bottom line is that the team - the manager and players - need support in the three home games.  Fortunately, there will be several thousands who will be at the games supporting their club. 

Exactly. 

The team should come 1st

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

Small Victory for who? Cos it aint the club, fans, players or Mowbray

Exactly. 

The team should come 1st

There's an echo here Chaddy ;)

Small victory...Everytime the V's can't take more loans and finances contract further to the point they put money in through there own back pocket is a win for me.

Just now, Dunnfc said:

Should be all games!

Who knows what will happen next season. We focus on that after staying up. Surely that matters or it the attitude I couldnt care less again?

25 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

You cant pleased everyone.

Boycotting isnt having any effect on the owners. The club needs it fans back. We need 16-18k Rovers fans back at Ewood Park every home game

Like Glenn said, we will be here long after they have gone. I aint going nowhere. I will be attending games at Ewood Park for the rest of my life. Simple as. Nobody will force me out. 

Venkys will when they close it down.

Should be all games!

Who knows what will happen next season. We focus on that after staying up. Surely that matters or it the attitude I couldnt care less again?

No it shouldn't in my view, i believe in not attending and making a stand for what i believe in. I don't think it's the place either for "Chaddy" to tell me what i should be doing. Go to a game on Saturday, watch a pathetic display over and over again, in a dirty morgue where nobody dare say anything, knowing that those in India don't have a clue who we are even playing and feeling like a used punter if i went back to buying a season ticket which had been sold over my head already. I don't know any other industry what takes the P1ss out of it's customer base as much as football and clubs like what Rovers have been reduced too. As it stands I'll be lunching with old friends, relaxing after a tough week and catching up on old times in a nice bar.

Who cares what happens Chaddy? Every year upon year you've seen mass sales, mass loans taken out against both BRFC and VLL and worse performances year on year after an even worse upon worse set of decisions being made. Focus on staying up so what i believe where nothing changes and we end up in this boat next year again.

Just now, blueboy3333 said:

Surely you mean good luck to the team? This is about the team and the division it plays in next season. It's about putting aside in-fighting for the good of the team for 3 home games. The team is more important than any individual's desires is it not?

The very definition of short-term.

Just now, Dunnfc said:

No it shouldn't in my view, i believe in not attending and making a stand for what i believe in. I don't think it's the place either for "Chaddy" to tell me what i should be doing. Go to a game on Saturday, watch a pathetic display over and over again, in a dirty morgue where nobody dare say anything, knowing that those in India don't have a clue who we are even playing and feeling like a used punter if i went back to buying a season ticket which had been sold over my head already. I don't know any other industry what takes the P1ss out of it's customer base as much as football and clubs like what Rovers have been reduced too. As it stands I'll be lunching with old friends, relaxing after a tough week and catching up on old times.

Who cares what happens Chaddy? Every year upon year you've seen mass sales, mass loans taken out against both BRFC and VLL and worse performances year on year after an even worse upon worse set of decisions being made. Focus on staying up so what i believe where nothing changes and we end up in this boat next year again.

I will be attending the next 5 games..

Will be renewing on Saturday my season ticket for next season. 

none then. thought not. just delusional ramblings

I asked you for proof that Venkys were just fools who've been duped. You didn't respond nor did I think you would.

But you are quick to demand proof when it suits you..

I will be attending the next 5 games..

Will be renewing on Saturday my season ticket for next season. 

I've no problem with that, in fact i think i've offered you advice on how to purchase your ST next year as you've now stated on numerous occasions of your intentions to purchase.

3 games usually is.

Imagine the long-term consequences if we go down.

Don't need to imagine just to wait. Either this season or next. Imagine we had unsustainable debt---oh! We have.

Just now, 47er said:

I asked you for proof that Venkys were just fools who've been duped. You didn't respond nor did I think you would.

But you are quick to demand proof when it suits you..

Did you?

He/she was very specific that Coyle will get a bonus if we go down. Surely that's easy to prove if you know. As for Venky's I've seen no proof that they've been corrupt, as is often the accusation. You must have some then?

Put up or shut up time.

Just now, 47er said:

Don't need to imagine just to wait. Either this season or next. Imagine we had unsustainable debt---oh! We have.

Our future will look a lot better if we stay up. Hence support the team for 3 games. 

The team can rely on your support I trust?

No. I don't have to provide proof to someone who is just a wind-up merchant demanding proof when he sees an opinion he doesn't like.

Time will tell. And no, the future will not look a lot better if we stay up this year.

It will only look better when Venkys have gone. Otherwise we will simply repeat this season's experience next season as we slide down the divisions.

As I said "short-termism".

Well I've boycotted for a while, but ......

Once again my team of 50+ years is faced with relegation (at the very least) and I may never see them in the Championship again. I'll keep going until they are safe or relegated then it's back to boycotting.

I don't give a toss about how others view my position and I don't begrudge anyone else their opinion.

18 minutes ago, blueboy3333 said:

Our future will look a lot better if we stay up. Hence support the team for 3 games. 

Venkys have to go before the club can progress.....

I do not want Rovers to be relegated , I didnt in 70 , 79 , 2000 or 2012 , the last one in my opinion was deliberate and so is this one , when it happens ...Be it later this month or 12 months time ....

Venkys are rotten to the core !

6 minutes ago, blueboy3333 said:

Dead right heading over Saturday  to villa game and Brentford. What ever about the owners the lads need everyone behind them for last 3 home games are you all Saturday 

• Moderation Lead

Whilst I'd agree the players do need our support, and they'll get it from me, unconditionally just as they always have done. What happens next season if we do stay up? In true Venky's style, we'll get worse and be relegated in my humble opinion. We're cutting costs and selling anything of value, has nobody learned anything in 7 years?

Archived