BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Old Trafford Test 2005

Paul

Just got a message to say our four tickets for the Friday, 12th August, have been allocated and will be sent out in March. My first Test Match, better be a good one. smile.gif

You lucky so and so.

I have been to the Friday of test matches at OT and Headingley over the last few years and it is always a great day.

The Western Terrace at Headingley is one hell of an experience. But I won't wear my Rovers shirt next time I go. ohmy.gif

Old Trafford really needs money spending on it as the facilities are now quite poor.

Still, playing the Aussies is an event not to be missed.

Enjoy!

I've applied for tickets on the same day Paul. Not sure when I find out if I've been successful - here's hoping.

Hope to see you there Scotty. Our Matthew loves cricket and is a junior member of LCCC; this entitled him to make an early application for the Test. We applied about three weeks ago and got the letter on Saturday.

I thought the fifth day might not happen wink.gif Went for the Friday as I'm told there is a good chance of seeing both sides bat rather than one side just sat at the crease all day! Apparently we have seats side on to the wicket so I have a fighting chance of seeing the ball. Tell you what I know bugger all about this except I have a VERY excited 12 year old on my hands.

Isn't sport just fantastic.

Finally managed to get through to OT by phone after three emails weren't replied to.

I'll be applying for the Friday too Paul. A packed Old Trafford on a nice sunny morning in the ashes test is marvellous. smile.gif

You wont forget it.

Finally managed to get through to OT by phone after three emails weren't replied to.

I'll be applying for the Friday too Paul. A packed Old Trafford on a nice sunny morning in the ashes test is marvellous. smile.gif

You wont forget it.

Your joking aren't you? Nice sunny morning? Remember this year?

You wont forget it.

Your joking aren't you? Nice sunny morning? Remember this year?

Yeah, but I didn't want to tell Paul it's crap if it rains. laugh.gif

There's always Weatherspoons though.

• 1 month later...

You wont forget it.

Got a phone call today to ask if we wanted thursday or sunday! We applied for friday two months ago.

Don't ever call ewood ticket office to me. mad.gif

I've applied for tickets on the same day Paul.  Not sure when I find out if I've been successful - here's hoping.

Got my tickets for the Friday confirmed a while ago. Both myself and Manc Blue should be there Paul. thumbs-up.gif

Oh No... will have to change mine for Thursday tix now wink.gif

I've applied for tickets on the same day Paul.  Not sure when I find out if I've been successful - here's hoping.

Got my tickets for the Friday confirmed a while ago. Both myself and Manc Blue should be there Paul. thumbs-up.gif

Yep got mine confirmed for the Friday as well - buy you a beer smile.gif

The Western Terrace at Headingley is one hell of an experience. But I won't wear my Rovers shirt next time I go. ohmy.gif

i live nextdoor to the western terrace! (if you thought football fans were hooligans you should see the lot coming out of the adjecent rugby ground on a friday night mad.gif )

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.