SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Ferguson Hands in Transfer Request

No Nay Never

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't defending him, just pointing out a few facts, that for the time being at least he is still a Rovers player rightly or wrongly.

And please get down from your i'm a bigger rovers fan than you argument, it's almost tedious and is it any wonder fans are staying away in droves.

I wasn't defending him, just pointing out a few facts, that for the time being at least he is still a Rovers player rightly or wrongly.

And please get down from your i'm a bigger rovers fan than you argument, it's almost tedious and is it any wonder fans are staying away in droves.

rover.gif rovers player or not he is a tinykit.gif

Edited by CornwallRover

rover.gif rovers player or not he is a tinykit.gif

Very true. But so are most men, so don't even get me started on that argument. tongue.gif

Edited by CornwallRover

Support him if he plays, getting behind the lads right now is vital

There lies the key.

We might not like what Ferguson has done but if he pulls on the shirt we should support him.

Call me naive, but I like to think if he is selected to play he will be professional enough to earn his wage. If he doesn't then boo him all you like.

You know you're swearing, you know that it is filtered out because you add a dash to the word - so why do it?

Ferguson has turned his back on us, but as long as it was for family reasons then I can still support him. He is definately of more use to us on the pitch than off and if Rangers cannot afford him, then I cannot see him moving, even in the summer. I will always be wary that he will leave us and would prefer he be replaced at the end of the season, but for the mean time lets get behind him. I cannot believe some peoples reactions.

You know you're swearing, you know that it is filtered out because you add a dash to the word - so why do it? 

Ferguson has turned his back on us, but as long as it was for family reasons then I can still support him.  He is definately of more use to us on the pitch than off and if Rangers cannot afford him, then I cannot see him moving, even in the summer.  I will always be wary that he will leave us and would prefer he be replaced at the end of the season, but for the mean time lets get behind him.  I cannot believe some peoples reactions.

rover.gif all i said he is a if you support him fair enough,but i am at ewood tomorrow were are you tinykit.gif

Edited by CornwallRover

It's too late Simon.

You are absolutely right but Viola has probably already printed out the posts he wants to use to wind up wee Barry to have a go at Hughes and Williams on the grounds he doesn't feel safe/ the crowd will be horrible to him etc. etc.

It's too late Simon.

You are absolutely right but Viola has probably already printed out the posts he wants to use to wind up wee Barry to have a go at Hughes and Williams on the grounds he doesn't feel safe/ the crowd will be horrible to him etc. etc.

Ah, it's all our fault now. Belt up.

rover.gif well if fergie plays for rovers,i will boo him too high heaven,the guy is weak i may even invade the pitch and stick one on him,he is a w-anker and all you never beens to ewood defend if you may he sucks tinykit.gif

What is it with you Waggy. Did he rape your sister?

What is this 'Never been to Ewood' rubbish. I am a season ticket holder.

If he wears the shirt and plays his best for Rovers then leave him alone. Do you want him to play badly because you are going the right way to make him? mad.gif

Edited by Al

If he wears the shirt and plays his best for Rovers then leave him alone. Do you want him to play badly because you are going the right way to make him? mad.gif

rover.gif the guy does not want to play for us he is a w-anker full stop,if you want to cheer him do it-i hate the guy and i will boo him to high heaven if hughes thinks he can do a job at ewood tinykit.gif

rover.gif the guy does not want to play for us he is a w-anker full stop,if you want to cheer him do it-i hate the guy and i will boo him to high heaven if hughes thinks he can do a job at ewood tinykit.gif

If you boo him in a Rovers shirt you are a complete pratt an do not deserve to be classed as a supporter.

I do not like Savage but I will support him as long as he plays for us.

If Barry stays, what good will it do to boo him??? Will he play any better if you do? NO!!! Why would a real fan boo a player if the end result was the team playing worse? Doesn't make sense to me.

And please, do dismiss me with the "I'll be at Ewood, where will you be?" comment. Makes spouting your usual crap so much easier.

If you boo him in a Rovers shirt you are a complete pratt an do not deserve to be classed as a supporter.

I do not like Savage but I will support him as long as he plays for us.

rover.gif so i ain't a fan he is a w-anker defend if you must but i think you will be out numbered tomorrow tinykit.gif

At times I can't believe what I am reading on this board. Some of the hand-wringing morons who advocate giving a hero's welcome to Judas (never won anything since I left Rovers) Sh**rer when he turns up with the Geordie Nation Circus are actually planning to boo a current Rover (who is the only glimmer of class in the most talentless collection of Rovers in a generation). Can you not see that you will be doing Viola's and Murray's work for them?

Ferguson has turned his back on us, but as long as it was for family reasons then I can still support him.  He is definately of more use to us on the pitch than off and if Rangers cannot afford him, then I cannot see him moving, even in the summer.  I will always be wary that he will leave us and would prefer he be replaced at the end of the season, but for the mean time lets get behind him.  I cannot believe some peoples reactions.

rover.gif all i said he is a if you support him fair enough,but i am at ewood tomorrow were are you tinykit.gif

I don't quite see what you are getting at... As I live in London and cannot make many home matches added to the fact I have very little money and have an examination on monday I will be at home studying for an education that teaches me how to spell and form gramatically correct sentences. I do not see what that has to do with me being willing to support Ferguson and you completely over reacting. Make no mistake, I do watch Rovers on a regular basis. The whole "I'm a better supporter than you," arguement carries very little weight when you advocate you hate a player because he has family difficulties or even because he wants to leave. And you keep swearing, consistently, consistently aware that you are breaking the rules...

Edited by tcj_jones

If it means that ferguson leaves then it'll be a job well done in my book.

If it means he leaves for a lower price, then i can hardly see the point. At least if he stays happy for the time being we get 1/2 a season out of him stay up and then get our £6mil. Or we have an unhappy player who we still pay the wages of and won't want to play for us! Gers may then play awkward knowing he is unhappy and wait for us to cave in!

Like him or not booing him if he plays is hardly going to help the team is it.

So all you childish people shut the hell up because if Mark Hughes wants to pick him just accept it and concentrate on supporting the TEAM.

take out the money equation and what do you have ?

a Rangers outfit that is NOT pulling out all the stops for a "star" player.

They now have a more pressing urgency in another department and that is the goalkeeping position. they do not have an adequate replacement for Klos who as we all know Jan pointed out is the only reason why Rangers are currently second in the SPL, IF he was out any earlier then they would be below Hearts and Aberdeen.

The re-signing of Ferguson guarantees them absolutley NOTHING.

If Rangers want him they will pay the going rate

We don't need to spend money on another keeper, Klos is only out for 6 months. What is the point in spending millions on a keeper to stick back on the bench in 6 months time? Well done, there is no point.

Allan McGregor, Stefan's understudy for three seasons, will take over ... he's a cracking young keeper who Stefan highly rates.

Once again, the English making assumptions about situations they know nothing about.

Oh and to the guy who said Larsson (note the spelling eh?) was a one-off. Care to consider Paul Gascoigne, who would NOT have been the player he was for England had he not joined Rangers the summer before and enjoyed a full season. The Lazio bench from time to time would not have made him that player again.

Brian Laudrup enjoyed a brilliant World Cup during his Rangers days, albeit near the end of the days before he went to Chelsea and got crocked.

Typical English thinking they know it all when they don't ... oh wait, there's a Maltese geezer who "scans" the Scottish papers ... I forgot.

Wait the guy talks to some person from Scottish radio and says he wants ot go back and that he will use our FA CUP tie as a warm-up for Rangers tuesday night game?

What the hell?

And you want ppl not to BOO him?

If those are his words,he deserves to be booed.No respect for the club,and everything it has done for him.

Tell him to give us back his wages for the 6 months he was injured and then let him leave.lets see how BADLY he wants to go back.

Until now i wanted him to stay,BUT AFTER THIS,im very ###### off. mad.gif

Agree with others sentiments here... if Mark Hughes selects him, he has the 'stamp of approval' from the Rovers manager..

...what good would it do to try and undermine the managers authority at this point?

Mark Hughes probably feels that Savage+Ferguson together in midfield will see us comfortably avoid relegation this season.

If half the Ewood crowd start booing him, what message does this send to Hughesy?

'Mark, you're wrong about Barry. He's a mean stupid little boy who isn't fit to wear the shirt and we want him out.'

Maybe Barry will only start at away games for a month or so?? blink.gif

Scotty,

With Ferguson in the side for the rest ofthe season I can't see us being relegated. Without him a replacement, the odds on a return to the dead men is, and I think you'd agree, greatly increased. So, like me, be glad he's staying, hold your nose and pray that the seven point gap doesn't evaporate.

Oh and keep it up PhilL

Oh Theno, I think you'll find the Scottish oil has been a rather important contribution to UK PLC's coffers over the last thirty years.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.