BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] *Poll* Barry Ferguson

den

Should rovers have sold him, at this time, for £5m?  

404 members have voted

1. 1. Should rovers have sold him, at this time, for £5m?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I meant Ferguson was better than Arteta as well......although both Tugay and Arteta were much better in England......but my point was Ferguson keeping Tugay out of the Rangers side was justified.

It's keans that Ferguson (or anyone else) kept Tugay out of the Rangers side anyway. Tugay only signed for Rangers halfway through the season 1999-2000, played a handful of games that season and then played plenty the season after. Ferguson only played a handful more than him that season, and Tugay played more games than Albertz, DeBoer and Van Bronckhorst, all in the season before he joined us. He played plenty of times for Rangers, until he realised Dick Advocaat was a bellend.

Jan, I remember her for arranging a trip to Melbourne to include Sydney, so we could meet up.

Not many would do that. She always has my respect.

Blue Phil and ASEF, whilst I didn't always agree with their posts, they did bring some thought provoking posts to the board.

The level of debate on here is lesser for their absence.

I trust that all will return soon.

Amen to that Dave. Maybe when we are thoroughly cleansed of all things Kean and Venkys and are concentrating on the team instead of arguing these good posters will return. What about Cheshire Blue too?

Ok Gordon you got me there. I just have overlooked him somehow. I wonder if the malaise mentioned the other thread about how one feels about football has contributed to certain posters leaving in the last few years? I still read this site everyday but don't contribute like I did 6-7-8 yrs ago. Perhaps there are many in that category. Venkys have been a bad sickness almost unto death for our beloved club.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.