[Archived] Arsenal - Man U

Flopsy

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Full Time 2-4 United

United well worth the points Keane was brilliant - however I cant see Chelsea cocking up enough to let United back in.

United are hitting the form they always hit at this time of the season. Can they do it?

That was an advert for the Premier League.

The fact that the result wasn't going to affect the championship meant that both team approached the game in an open way and the football reflected that.

SIZE=7]WHAT???

mad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

That was a disgracefull game and a @#/? advert for the English game!!! An absolute disgrace of a first half where no football was played and every player on the pitch was guilty of acting like a little girl!! It comes to something when Wayne Rooney is allowed to stay on the pitch after telling the ref to F*** off at least twenty times for giving an obvious handball against him

Then there was the reaction by the United players to the first freekick of the game, hounding poor Graham Poll from the very start!!

Then there was Thierry Henry, tapping Silvestre on the head like a dog, then has the balls to ask what he had done wrong!!

I could list a lot more instances of petulance and unsportsman like conduct, how did we let the game be degraded so badly!!

Two points illustrate just how shocking the conduct of both teams was. Roy Carroll handballs it outside the area. Now it was a close call, and one that Graham Poll could have given either way. But he chose to give the handball. Inexplicably he does not send Carroll off!!! Why? Because it is the first half and he is the goalkeeper. The stick he would recieve from every United player on the field would be unbearable!!

The second instance was the sending off of Silvestre. Normally calm and collected, the constant bickering, pushing, kicking and faking injury of the Arsenal players drives him to headbutt one. Now Im not sure if it was just me or did the headbutt seem like so much less of a dispicable offence than any of the conduct of both teams in that first half???

If bellamy and others thinks that is what we want to see week in week out then I scold him and weep for the game of football!!

That was not a passionate encounter, passion within the gamwe is needed. But when every decision is met with the type of reaction that made me want to follow rugby instead, passion has clearly turned to cheating!!

Wayne Rooney is of teh Premiership generation, al young man who has grown up watching the petchulant actions of players such as henry, rather than the honest foul- freekick structure of the beautiful game. Consequently, every whistle from the ref is up for debate, no not debate sorry, insult, bullying and other despicable actions.

Fines will not work, ban them..

If this is what you want to see Bellamy, go drink 10 pints and pick a fight!! Give us our football back!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.