BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Arsenal - Man U

Flopsy

I know this is not about Rovers but i need a diversion to cheer me up.

So im watching Arsenal ManU, not even started and already Keane and Viera have been "fracaring" in the tunnel.

If a team lose they're out of the title race, if they draw, they're both out.

COME ON ARSENAL

Im guessing there will be more than pizza thrown tonight.

Cygans in defence for the gunners.

Its nice to watch football for footballs sake and hopefully see fergusons face when they get a kicking.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's hope it does!!

My prediction before the game was Arsenal 3-1 United...I still think it will be that.

Is it just me or does everyone else take great pleasure from seeing Man Utd fans sad after they lose a game biggrin.gif

P.S - Anyone else notice whats on the shirts? It's like a big nike badge, anyone know why theyve gone from little ticks to big badges?

P.S - Anyone else notice whats on the shirts? It's like a big nike badge, anyone know why theyve gone from little ticks to big badges?

It's the anti-racism thing.

The pre-match crap in the tunnel was so ridiculous I thought it was a WWF style stitch-up for the cameras.

At 1-1 it looks like it could be a good game to watch.

Let's hope the 22 thick idiots under the spotlight don't spoil it like they did last time the sides met.

Edited by Tris

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.