dillo_dillo

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

user posted image

@ Blackburn : Cathedral (What's this??)

406397[/snapback]

rover.gif blackburn council once actually spent some money in the town centre,rather than brookhouse-unfortunatly the bateries only lasted a year!this represents the live of jesus-strange folks us non-onion worshippers tinykit.gif

user posted image

@ Blackburn : Cathedral (What's this??)

406397[/snapback]

rover.gif blackburn council once actually spent some money in the town centre,rather than brookhouse-unfortunatly the bateries only lasted a year!this represents the live of jesus-strange folks us non-onion worshippers tinykit.gif

406582[/snapback]

'Nowt' to do with B'Burn council ... paid for by C of E. This work of art is best viewed at night when it lights up and is designed to give a similar effect as light filtered through stained glass does on the inside of the building. I like it myself. smile.gif

sheep are very dangerous, that is why they are always fenced up

they are extremely venomous and can kill with a single bite

nah, they are scared of us, and arent dangerous at all  thumbs-up.gif

406445[/snapback]

They're scared of Lee, that's why the sheep hired the bull to keep him out. You can often hear him in these parts frollicking in the fields at night. I thought it was the squirrels at first. Most unpleasant.

Really great pictures dillo. Reminded me of what someone said about HD TV recently, "it's clearer than real life!".

406582[/snapback]

'Nowt' to do with B'Burn council ... paid for by C of E. This work of art is best viewed at night when it lights up and is designed to give a similar effect as light filtered through stained glass does on the inside of the building. I like it myself. smile.gif

406585[/snapback]

Lighting it up !!! blink.gif

I'll visit to watch it at night-time.

They're scared of Lee, that's why the sheep hired the bull to keep him out. You can often hear him in these parts frollicking in the fields at night. I thought it was the squirrels at first. Most unpleasant.

Really great pictures dillo. Reminded me of what someone said about HD TV recently, "it's clearer than real life!".

406588[/snapback]

I understood clearly.

Sheep are lovely wimps. Bulls are their bodyguards. Lee is the most dangerous creature at the hill. right? I could go to top of the hill in safety if I'd avoid him.

Blackburn is really charming town !!!

blackburn photos [temporary]

Edited by dillo_dillo

biggrin.gif

I have to learn a way of dealing with sheep before next visit. tongue.gif

Thanks. I'm very much flattered.

user posted image

@ Blackburn : Leeds-liverpool canal

406579[/snapback]

Dillo,some great pictures but that is the best one of the lot for me,fantastic stuff,amazing how you capture the light.

Yes it's the Millennium stadium. It's right in the middle of Cardiff.

407064[/snapback]

Thank you.

The sign 'Cardiff Central' is the clue you are looking for.  smile.gif

407067[/snapback]

Thanks!! That's right. biggrin.gif

I hard to catch Lancashire accent. I couldn't catch Welsh accent!!

Dillo,some great pictures but that is the best one of the lot for me,fantastic stuff,amazing how you capture the light.

407150[/snapback]

Thank you. I'm enchanted to Lancashire's ray of light.

Leeds-Liverpool canal is one of my favorite place in Blackburn.

user posted image

Edited by dillo_dillo

user posted image

@ Darwen

405205[/snapback]

This is near my house biggrin.gif

Some nice pics dillio, who would have thought anybody could make Blackburn look so beautiful. Love the pic of the little kid on the steps.

Yup and the place looks so familiar.

It's been bugging me as to which particular part it is since you posted it. sad.gif

407368[/snapback]

Think it might be the back of Lindley St ,near Millhill pub,not 100% on that.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.