Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Behind The Rovers : A Visual Guide Of Blackburn

dillo_dillo

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup and the place looks so familiar.

It's been bugging me as to which particular part it is since you posted it. sad.gif

407368[/snapback]

Think it might be the back of Lindley St ,near Millhill pub,not 100% on that.

407380[/snapback]

its just next to the corner shop awans near mill hill pub

407383[/snapback]

Yep it's just round the corner from the small bridge that goes to Mill Hill pub.

407394[/snapback]

It's previous and next photos that photo taking.

user posted image

user posted image

Here are a couple of mine

407326[/snapback]

I really want to take the Fan's at the game! but Taking a Fan's faces and aspects ....It's SO difficult !! especially Rovers' Fans.(why? I don't know. mayby I'm nervous. and I'm thinking mainly about Rovers 's game!)

I took a lot of other club's Fans photos. Rovers's are few....

This is near my house  biggrin.gif

407379[/snapback]

wow, really? smile.gif

there's VERY PRECIPITOUS road !! It was a big surprise. I think I can't drive a car at there.( i don't know how can i say that.... Hill Start ? ) and Winter (road surface freezing ! )

=========================================

---> photos of Behind the Rovers [temporarily]

---> photos of Footie people [temporarily]

=========================================

Edited by dillo_dillo

Yep it's just round the corner from the small bridge that goes to Mill Hill pub.

407394[/snapback]

Yep. Used to walk up/down it every day to and from School (Witton Park). it's off the road where St Peter's school is, and where John's Cut Price used to be.

the match day atmosphere, the mood surrounds Rovers.

I'd like to take a photo about it.

the atmosphere and the mood are casual, and the small one doesn't have a clear definition either. It exists certainly there. I think it's disconsolate, It can be recalled after it loses.

user posted image

@blackburn : the white bull

user posted image

@blackburn : the ewood arms

Edited by dillo_dillo

Yep.  Used to walk up/down it every day to and from School (Witton Park).  it's off the road where St Peter's school is, and where John's Cut Price used to be.

407644[/snapback]

There also used to be a John's Cut Price behind The Orchard WMC at Seven Trees, near Bastwell. How many did shops did he have?

You can have the best camera on the market, but to achieve photographs of this quality you need talent. And dillo you have bucketloads of it.

You have an eye for everything that makes a good photograph. Composition (use of the rule of thirds), perspective, use of light and shade, a vocal point, in fact the lot.

Well done.

Have you had any formal training?

There also used to be a John's Cut Price behind The Orchard WMC at Seven Trees, near Bastwell. How many did shops did he have?

408144[/snapback]

Just those two as far as I was aware.

You can have the best camera on the market

Have you had any formal training?

408155[/snapback]

I think Canon's (EOS) is the best. (It's expensive. especially the lenses)

I've never studied about taking the photo. (Studied Arts& Design in the specialty for six years.)

user posted image

@ blackburn

user posted image

@ darwen

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.