BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Who Is Going, Who Has Got What ?

Ste B

3 of us are going to frankfurt 9-13th, then nurenburg and finally cologne-

I cant wait for this trip, we went to every england game in both France98 & Euro2004 and it is juts unbelieveable.

smile.gif

germany will be no different, England will turn each game into a home game with at least 75% of every stadium. The numbers that travel from England always amazes me, and the level of support is just phenomenal. This country is footy baonkers and there is nothing like a world cup-

Bring it on!! biggrin.gif

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be at the those games too.

I know that Korea-Togo isn't the most glamorous of fixtures but it should be great - lots of Red Devils -they are great to watch and be part of.

If you like, I can try and put you in touch will some Korean fans, they are so friendly and will be delighted to 'adopt' a Blackburn fan for the day and party all night. You could have a great time.

407153[/snapback]

I'd be interested in that KJ

I'll be at the game too, possibly dressed in a Toga! tongue.gif

Well done American.

I finally managed to get through this morning, after finding the secret is to set your cookie settings to 'allow all'

I am a bit gutted because I have had better tickets waiting to be purchased and received error 403 in the past.

Anyway, I've got myself a Ghana v USA

And 3 x Poland v Costa Rica for me and the lads.

I've got 4 extra tickets for Saudi Arabia - Ukraine cat. 1 Hamburg 19.06.2006 that I'll be willing to sell to someone on here for what we paid for them. They have to be picked up in Germany, but we can work something out.

This is my world cup plan.

Flying to hamburg on the 20th july and retruning on the 29th July.

Got tickets for Rovers V's Hamburg and Rovers V's Olympiakos.

Flights Hotels and Taxes - All for £318.

This is my world cup plan.

Flying to hamburg on the 20th july and retruning on the 29th July.

Got tickets for  Rovers V's Hamburg and Rovers V's Olympiakos.

Flights Hotels and Taxes - All for £318.

407830[/snapback]

Has it been confirmed that the HSV-game will be played in Hamburg ?

If anyone has 3 spare tickets for the 1st weekend (Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon) I'd be interested. Please PM me.

Made a schoolboy error earlier - There were quite a few tickets available this morning. Sorted out who was going and who wasn't then went to get them. FIFA website was being tempremental so went and booked flights and accomodation, then the tickets had gone!! Gutted!!

To those who have bought tickets recently - is it usual for the site to say that tickets are available and then not to be? Was I unlucky (or stupid) in so much as I left it too late to but tickets. They only seem to have re-sales left now - earlier they had 'normal' availability left for the US v Czech Rep and a few others as well.

Edited by Walls

How did you manage to get travel and accomodation at this late stage?

I've got all of our tickets sorted but haven't got any travel yet and have nowere to stay, it looks as though were going to get a campervan as I was expecting everywere to be sold out.

408090[/snapback]

Flights to Dusseldorf from Stanstead with Ryanair and accomodation here Dortmund Fan camp

Our games are:

1 x germany v costa rica (9th June) Munich

3 x trinidade v sweden (10th June) Dortmund

3 x usa v czech (12th June) Gelsenkurchen

3 x Ecuador v Costa Rica (15th June) Hamburg

3 x Costa Rica v Poland (20th June) Hanover

1 x Ghana v USA (22nd June) Nuremberg

3 x Ukraine v Tunisia (23rd June) Berlin

Dear Mr. Mark Whalley,

We are delighted to inform you that within the Conditional ticket programme

for the 2006 FIFA World Cup Germany you have been allocated 2 single tickets

for the following match:

Match #58: (Quarter final) W53 - W54, Hamburg, 30.06.2006

Kiss my face

• 2 weeks later...

Have been to a meeting for pre world cup fan security today and wow are England fans in for a surprise.

Friends and fellow Roves supporters BEWARE. The message is very clear England fans unruly behaviour will not be tolerated.

if you are drunk and found by Police or security staff you will be deported after 24 hrs in a cell

if you fight and get arrested you will be deported after 36 hours in a cell a court appearance and a fine

if you are arrested for any serious offences you go straight to gaol, a trial will be held the same week and if found guilty you will be imprisoned then deported

if you have forged tickets then it is a straight 2yr sentence in gaol

if you have tickets that are found to be black market issue, you will be fined $2000 (euro) and deported UNLESS you testify against the seller !

Any supporter found to be fighting with Police or security staff will be instantly gaoled for 18 months - no fines or petty treatment

if you SELL a ticket as a tout and are arrested - 18 months gaol

any supporter arrested on public transport inc plane, bus or boat will be detained at the pleasure of the local governer and subjected to trial or deportation

the briefing kind of centred on the English and Dutch, nomention of the Italian troublemakers or other countries. I got quite irate when I questionned the rationale of just how good true English supporters were to be responded by "English are all the same". The local commander was taken aback when I uttered the fact that we were voted the best supporters in Japan and the best overall and that his views were stereotypical of a country where they had more than their own fair share of problems to be quickly gagged by a southern based governor !

Yes the basic message they sent out despite the over the top media frenzy is that if your English and misbehave or even enjoy yourself a little too much then beware <_<<_<

Have been to a meeting for pre world cup fan security today and wow are England fans in for a surprise.

Friends and fellow Roves supporters BEWARE. The message is very clear England fans unruly behaviour will not be tolerated.

if you are drunk and found by Police or security staff you will be deported after 24 hrs in a cell

if you fight and get arrested you will be deported after 36 hours in a cell a court appearance and a fine

if you are arrested for any serious offences you go straight to gaol, a trial will be held the same week and if found guilty you will be imprisoned then deported

if you have forged tickets then it is a straight 2yr sentence in gaol

if you have tickets that are found to be black market issue, you will be fined $2000 (euro) and deported UNLESS you testify against the seller !

Any supporter found to be fighting with Police or security staff will be instantly gaoled for 18 months - no fines or petty treatment

if you SELL a ticket as a tout and are arrested - 18 months gaol

any supporter arrested on public transport inc plane, bus or boat will be detained at the pleasure of the local governer and subjected to trial or deportation

the briefing kind of centred on the English and Dutch, nomention of the Italian troublemakers or other countries. I got quite irate when I questionned the rationale of just how good true English supporters were to be responded by "English are all the same". The local commander was taken aback when I uttered the fact that we were voted the best supporters in Japan and the best overall and that his views were stereotypical of a country where they had more than their own fair share of problems to be quickly gagged by a southern based governor !

Yes the basic message they sent out despite the over the top media frenzy is that if your English and misbehave or even enjoy yourself a little too much then beware <_<<_<

Will Waggy get deported back to England or Portugal?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.