SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Who Is Going, Who Has Got What ?

Ste B

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, in 16 hours and 30 minutes I and 15 other friends will be winging it to Germany. So Central Europe look out. :D So look for me, I'll be the one in green 'n gold ;)

Also if you look here - http://blogs.guardian.co.uk/worldcup06/ in a couple of days you'll see a blog by some Australian fans who I'm travelling with.

Edited by Sydney Rovers

Are there any Rovers fans that will popping over to Germany for the latter stages of the tournament e.g. if we make semi's. To watch the match in the city which the game would be played with all the other England fans. I'm only asking because i just got myself a part-time job before university and i am tempted to do so should we get that far. Buying some cheap flights but no hotel, so i was wondering if it is possible to stay out in the pubs and clubs of Germant all night and board the plane home the following morning...providing sober enough :)

I've seen flights from East Midlands airport on RyanAir for £39.99 there and £39.99 back so it could be a fairly cheap trip.

Edited by ihatethedingles

Are there any Rovers fans that will popping over to Germany for the latter stages of the tournament e.g. if we make semi's. To watch the match in the city which the game would be played with all the other England fans. I'm only asking because i just got myself a part-time job before university and i am tempted to do so should we get that far. Buying some cheap flights but no hotel, so i was wondering if it is possible to stay out in the pubs and clubs of Germant all night and board the plane home the following morning...providing sober enough :)

I've seen flights from East Midlands airport on RyanAir for £39.99 there and £39.99 back so it could be a fairly cheap trip.

Me and my mate are in Berlin for the last week of the tournament (3rd July-10th July). We may head over to Munich for (hopefully) England's semi final match even though we don't have tickets but will probably save our money and stay in Berlin - there should be plenty of English there and I believe some pubs and clubs are open 24 hours.

Couple of questions for those in Germany. Im getting the train from Prague to Nuremberg on thursday, dont have ticket so planning on watching on the big screen outside stadium.

Can you take your own beer to the big screen area?

How early do you have to get there? It says theres room for 40,000 fans. My train gets in at 4:15.

Any plans for after the game? My train back to Prague is at 2:30am so we have to ammuse ourselves in the nuremberg nightlife, preferably without getting deported.

• 2 weeks later...

We are delighted to inform you that within the Conditional ticket programme for the 2006 FIFA World Cup Germany you have been allocated 1 single tickets for the following match:

Match #61: (Semi-final) W57 - W58, Dortmund, 04.07.2006

GET IN!!!!

Both semis now!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.