BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Who Is Going, Who Has Got What ?

Ste B

In Cologne from the 8th - 14th, going to Frankfurt for the England game on the 10th but no ticket sad.gif

Going Kaiserslautern for the Australia v Japan game on the 12th, and back to Frankfurt on the 13th for the massive Korea v Togo game.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Frankfurt the 10th-11th 1 ticket for England Vs Paraguay tongue.gif

In Nuremburg the 15th-16th 1 ticket for England Vs T & T tongue.gif

In Cologne the 20th-21st 1 ticket for England Vs Sweden tongue.gif

Returning to Germany on the 23rd, 2 weeks staying near Stuttgart.

Tickets for all England's possible games to the final tongue.gif

Also got 2 x semi-final tickets for Munich tongue.gif

Excited is an Understatement!

You are a very lucky man Will, wish i had even one of those tickets.

404410[/snapback]

I've gained those through many years following England home and away so I think I deserve it!

Just hope we can do the business as I dont think i'll be following them as much next year what with the Rovers embarking on another European tour!

Starting at Poland/Ecuador in Gelsenkirchen, then a few days later back for US/Czech. Over to Tunisia/Saudia Arabia in Munich then over to to Nuremberg for England/T&T (no ticket, just soaking up the atmosphere) the 14th and 15th. Over to Kaiserslautern for US/Italy, back to Kaiserslautern a few days later for Paraguay/T&T (shall we meet up Modes?) then back to Nuremberg for US/Ghana (Waggy, if you get the ticket, let me know).

Still looking to get other matches, we'll see what happens.

Mark and I are going on a bit of a tour!

We're heading for Nurnberg on the 15th-16th just for the day/night

Munich for 4 days hopefully meet up with some aussies for the brazil game

Gelsenkirchen for 4 days - Mexico v Portugal

Kaiserslauten for 4 days - 2nd round game but with a trip to Dortmund on one day for another 2nd round game

Back to Gelsen for 4 days

Frankfurt for 4 days but travelling to the two semi finals

Then up to Berlin for 4 days for the final

Cant wait!!!!

Landing the 10th in Frankfurt and staying in Wiesbaden.

We have tickets to all US matches up to & including the semi-final and will be in-country for the duration of the US team's involvement.

In Cologne from the 8th - 14th, going to Frankfurt for the England game on the 10th but no ticket sad.gif

Going Kaiserslautern for the Australia v Japan game on the 12th, and back to Frankfurt on the 13th for the massive Korea v Togo game.

404360[/snapback]

9-11th in frankfurt, no ticket for the england game either

touts here i come rover.gif

In Frankfurt from 11th-14th June and then down to Munich till 23rd June.

I have tickets for:

Aus v Japan in Kaiserslautern on 12th

Togo v South Korea in Frankfurt on 13th

Tunisa v Saudi Arabia in Munich on 14th

Aus v Brazil in Munich on 18th

Paraguay v Trinidad & Tobago in Kaiserslautern on 20th

Serbia v Ivory Coast in Munich on 21st

Aus v Croatia in Stuttgart on 22nd

I've also managed to bag some extra tickets that I am looking to either swap or sell. I've got 1 ticket for the following games:

Spain v Ukraine in Leipzig on 14th

Czech Republic v Ghana in Cologne on 17th

Spain v Tunisia in Stuttgart on 19th

Ghana v USA in Nuremberg on 22nd (possibly taken by someone else now)

Saudi Arabia v Spain in Kaiserslautern on 23rd

The Spain games are cat 2 and the Ghana games are cat 3. PM me if you're interested. I'm don't want to make a fortune at Rovers fans' expense. I've just managed to get lucky with tickets and want to make sure Rovers fans are the beneficiaries.

Arriving 11th in munich. Going to mexico/Iran in Nuremberg. (have hired car for entire stay)

12-14 staying in Frankfurt going to Korea Togo

15 staying in Hamburg Equador costa rica

Home on 16th

out on 18th to Stuttgart, going to Australia Brazil in Munich (have hired car) and Spain Tunisia on 19th. back to UK on 20th

out on 5th July for semi-final in Munich

Home on 6th July

Also have ticket on 9 June for Poland Ecuador but haven't decided what to do about that

If i can get legit tickets from somewhere before the end of this month i am going to pop over with my dad.

Or i might just try and find a tout with slater_scott lol.

all england group games.

usa v italy

brazil v oz

round of 16 if england win group

quarter and semi if england win group

keeping fingers crossed for the final!

Definitely up for meeting some of you in a bar in frankfurt before the match. there's 30 of us coming on a coach, stopping in amsterdam the night before!

It's showing tickets available for a bunch of matches, but when I go to order it says sufficient quantities not available, even for 1. I go back and it still says those ticket sections are available!!

Also, came SOOOO close to one re-sale for Iran/Angola, entered my info, went to verify and after I hit the button it timed out and errored out. sad.gif

It's showing tickets available for a bunch of matches, but when I go to order it says sufficient quantities not available, even for 1. I go back and it still says those ticket sections are available!!

Also, came SOOOO close to one re-sale for Iran/Angola, entered my info, went to verify and after I hit the button it timed out and errored out. sad.gif

405280[/snapback]

The fifa website is really naffing me off!! It pretends that there are tickets available, puts you in a waiting room ....try again....try again....try again....try again..... sorry there are no tickets. grrrrrrr

I GOT THE IRAN/ANGOLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also got 4 for Saudi Arabia/Ukraine, both sets on resale. Hoping to be able to trade the SA/UKR (Cat 1) for 2 US/Italy tickets, any category.

I'm landing in Frankfurt on the 8th and meeting up 20 other mates on 4 different flights. We're then jumping into some rental cars and heading in a convoy for the Socceroos' training camp in Öhringen. Then we're following the Australian team around Germany (Kaiserslautern 12th, Munich 18th, Stuttgart 22nd), and what ever Australian games after that.

After Australia are knocked out of the tournament we'll be heading east towards the Czech Republic and then finally meet in Berlin for the final.

Seeing as there's some Rovers fans at some of Australia games maybe we should meet up there?

Forgot to mention that I'm doing this trip without having any tickets or accommodation organised.

Edited by Sydney Rovers

Managed to pursuad some guys from here (are aren' big football fans) that it will be a good idea for us to spend a long weekend in Munich when Australia play Brazil (didn't take much convincing)

I would hope then to catch a train up to Cologne to be there for the England/Sweden game (again no ticket), then train back to Zurich.

But a meet up in Munich on 17th/18th would be a good idea.

404360[/snapback]

I'll be at the those games too.

I know that Korea-Togo isn't the most glamorous of fixtures but it should be great - lots of Red Devils -they are great to watch and be part of.

If you like, I can try and put you in touch will some Korean fans, they are so friendly and will be delighted to 'adopt' a Blackburn fan for the day and party all night. You could have a great time.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.