BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Andy D'urso

philipl

I am not surprised that Graham Poll presided over a complete horlicks.

Is anybody?

The lack of quality referees in the Premiership is rapidly becoming a crisis for our game. I struggleto think of a Prem ref I could nominate as being better than Poll who has clearly shown himself to be one of the worst refs at the WC.

Is anybody?

The lack of quality referees in the Premiership is rapidly becoming a crisis for our game. I struggleto think of a Prem ref I could nominate as being better than Poll who has clearly shown himself to be one of the worst refs at the WC.

The worst referee at the tournament so far and up there with the worst of all time.

The problem with Poll is he likes to think he's as much a star of the game as the players are.

A scathing assessment by the Guardian here:

http://football.guardian.co.uk/worldcup200...1804177,00.html

I guess he'll be back home by the weekend.

I hope JimMuck 11 has his pen ready to write Poll's welcome home note.

Why did Emo get a second yellow?

Did anyone see? Was it for the handball or for his blue language towards the idiot Poll?

2nd yellow card for handball, the croatia player pinged it at him from a fairly short distance, he probably could have made more of an effort to move his hand out the way but still it was well unlucky to recieve a yellow card for it.

poll has something against rovers, remember the theatre of nightmares 2nd leg of the carling cup?

celebrity referee!!! :angry:

Is anybody?

Just like Riley last time. The two of em are a bloody embarrassment to this country.

Poll certainly made a big balls-up, I for one found it deeply entertaining.

However, that player that he booked twice. Why didn't he walk?

Just as an experiment I think the third place play-off should be held without a ref or linesmen.

That should put a value on the officials.

I'd give it about two minutes, before anarchy and chaos arrrived.

Poll certainly made a big balls-up, I for one found it deeply entertaining.

However, that player that he booked twice. Why didn't he walk?

Just as an experiment I think the third place play-off should be held without a ref or linesmen.

That should put a value on the officials.

I'd give it about two minutes, before anarchy and chaos arrrived.

Heck Colin, why not make it a caged match, last man standing wins. ;)

• Backroom

Not blatanly as crap as Poll was, but the referee in last nights Holland v Portugal game was a nightmare!!

Did he actually break the record for the most number of cards dished out in a World Cup game? if not, he came bloody close to it.

Not blatanly as crap as Poll was, but the referee in last nights Holland v Portugal game was a nightmare!!

Did he actually break the record for the most number of cards dished out in a World Cup game? if not, he came bloody close to it.

at least the referee lastnight could count :lol:

Equalled record with the 16 yellows, but broke a new record with the 4 reds.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.