BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Our Club In The Dark Age

if it needs moving move it...

well Im not a whinger but its no wonder we cant attract good crowds if my experience today is to go buy( not season ticket overall or blackburn end).

I rung up today to change my address and guess what (maybe can lee can reason why?) and you cant do it over the phone anbd you cant do it online ,youve got to go and buy paper,envolopes and a stamp.Ive sorted my mortgage over the phone,insurence over the phone my credit cards ,my bank but you cant change a poxy address over the phone.

ROVERS ITS 2006 WE LIVE IN AN ONLINE WORLD AND I DIDNT EVEN KNOW YOU COULD STILL POST LETTERS! ;)

if it needs moving move it...

well Im not a whinger but its no wonder we cant attract good crowds if my experience today is to go buy( not season ticket overall or blackburn end).

I rung up today to change my address and guess what (maybe can lee can reason why?) and you cant do it over the phone anbd you cant do it online ,youve got to go and buy paper,envolopes and a stamp.Ive sorted my mortgage over the phone,insurence over the phone my credit cards ,my bank but you cant change a poxy address over the phone.

ROVERS ITS 2006 WE LIVE IN AN ONLINE WORLD AND I DIDNT EVEN KNOW YOU COULD STILL POST LETTERS! ;)

I'm pretty sure you can update it online. Log into your account on the Rovers ticketing site

https://eticketing.co.uk/blackburnrovers/index.asp

and change it there.

i asked them if i could email and they said no it has to come throgh the post.

I love it when people know what they are doing. :rolleyes:

Lee - how much of this gets passed on? I often feel Im the only person to ever complain to Rovers with the reaction I get from certain quarters.

I love it when people know what they are doing. :rolleyes:

Lee - how much of this gets passed on? I often feel Im the only person to ever complain to Rovers with the reaction I get from certain quarters.

Do keep in mind that it's not easy to verify if you're the actual person that you claim to be over the phone. If the club had your email address in your record, then I'm sure you could have emailled them and they would have been able to amend your record. So the safest way for the TO to deal with this issue, is by you visiting the Ticket Office with ID. That way, they know for sure who you are.

In saying that, you should be able to change your details online. You should have received your login and password with your ST mailer last season. If you don't remember them, then I suggest you email marketing@rover-mail.co.uk with your name and client ref nr (which can be found on your ST card) If you don't have it, then email your postcode and DOB

ABBEY if you are registered with the official site and/or registered to buy tickets online all the usual details can be changed online. I've just checked both my accounts before posting this and it can be done in a matter of moments.

As far as I can recall all ST holders where sent account details sometime ago, possible repeated in April, and this gave us all the chance to set up our accounts. If you haven't done this I'd have to say it's down to you, not the club.

For the official site just click My Account on the left hand side of the front page. For Online tickets go to Tickets/Book Onlne/Log In and then Update Account.

If you are not talking about either of these, what is it you want to change?

On another slight rant.

When is the website going to be updated about the Young Rovers Membership. As far as I can tell it is still referring to last season (the free game is listed as Boro, Wigan, or Villa).

Surely this should have been updated by now. I was going to get a membership sorted for the lad. It would be nice for the information to at least be up to date on the official site.

Also whilst I'm at it, whats with the CTRL F5 thing on the official site. Why do you have to press that to get it to update. Can one of the techies tell me why it's the only site I go on which doesnt seem to update automatically.

you may have guessed that I'm having a bad day!!!!

Hardly any companies accept change of details over the phone, however email should be accepted.

When I moved two years ago there was only two companies that refused to accept the change of address over the phone.

Amusingly one of them was my employer. the other was an insurance company. Every other company I have dealings with, including Blackburn Rovers FC accepted the change of address verbally.

me too. maybe it's the way you spoke to her, abbey ? :P

they said they used to ..but no longer...

i emailed them and had no reply so far,hughesy..hardley any companies accept address changes by phone well so far every one has apart from rovers..8 so far, direct wine scrotes chargedme 20 quid for the honour

Hardly any companies accept change of details over the phone, however email should be accepted.

:lol:

I'm moving house shortly and over the last couple of days have contacted 13 places to amend my details. Twelve accepted things verbally and only Rovers wanted it in writing although they agreed to me sending a fax.

they said they used to ..but no longer...

i emailed them and had no reply so far,hughesy..hardley any companies accept address changes by phone well so far every one has apart from rovers..8 so far, direct wine scrotes chargedme 20 quid for the honour

Which email did you send it to?

jmatthewman

direct line wanted an extra 40 quid a month and rest offf account paying because of my crash...but a big row and stuff with customer relations got it back down and admins scrapped..typo stu meant direct line

Our Club In The Dark Age. No abbey boz went to pay for his blues bar pass at the ticket office and was told card or cheque no cash

taken 3 days but ive done it!!!

cant pay by cash at the ticket office its amazing :blink:

is cash legal ?can they refuse cash?

Our Club In The Dark Age. No abbey boz went to pay for his blues bar pass at the ticket office and was told card or cheque no cash

Cant pay by cash. Bit of a dilema then. This has back fired on at least one company.

A client went to pay an outstanding dept, the girl in the office stated that she couldnt accept cash payment and this was confirmed by her supervisor. The client documented the event, which included the name of the girl and the supervisor.

The company took the customer to court for non payment and the judge threw it out, clearing the customer of all debts, as the company had refused to take the coin of the relm as payment.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.