BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 4000 Holes New Site

1. make an easy layout, and drop stuff like poorly animated gif's and flash.

(drop the crappy flash headline)

2. make a nice simple logo and try to set up a solid MB like this one.

3. not sure its a good thing to make fun of our own players

does not fit to human computer interface design principle.

What's that in English?

Anyway, Kev, I think Krislu and yourself are missing the whole point of the fanzine.

It was meant to be that way.

Keep going the way you're going Trawden. Take pot shots at whoever you wish to, (without causing legal complications of course) be irreverent, be different.

The Rovers and their supporters have always wanted to be just a little different.

It is because I am studiying Computer (part time degree) and I am studying a course called "HCI" HCi is Human Computer Interface. The aim is to teach us (especially for software designer or web site designer) on how to design a better interface that make the visitor more willing to "browse" the website /using the software.

example are:

avoid inappropriate animation or flash as it will annoy people. Some user does not have flash and may go away because they won't download the plugin (For us, it is no problem, but for some novice people, they are afraid on download something and install somthing)

there are a lot of "principle" so I don't quote it here. You need not listen to me as it is only my opinion.

Edited by kevinyip

It is because I am studiying Computer (part time degree) and I am studying a course called "HCI" HCi is You need not listen to me as it is only my opinion.

OK Kevin, hopefully they'll take that on board. Apologies if I was a little short.

Thanks for your input guys.

I've taken everything on board and made a few changes.

It's not a site for match reports, messageboards or topical discussion - BRFCS.com is THE only site for that.

4000 holes tries to be slightly different, off the wall and a bit quirky, hopefully putting a smile on fans' faces.

Thanks to Bill Taylor for the first contribution! see here

Any amusing stories, pictures, history would be great. I'll try to get something new on it every week.

Cheers.

Thanks for your input guys.

I've taken everything on board and made a few changes.

It's not a site for match reports, messageboards or topical discussion - BRFCS.com is THE only site for that.

4000 holes tries to be slightly different, off the wall and a bit quirky, hopefully putting a smile on fans' faces.

Thanks to Bill Taylor for the first contribution! see here

Any amusing stories, pictures, history would be great. I'll try to get something new on it every week.

Cheers.

Hmmmm! Looking at that link TB, I can see nothing wrong at all. It certainly wets my appetite and I wanted to see more. How do I do that?

It is because I am studiying Computer (part time degree) and I am studying a course called "HCI" HCi is Human Computer Interface. The aim is to teach us (especially for software designer or web site designer) on how to design a better interface that make the visitor more willing to "browse" the website /using the software.

you just reminded me about the annoying lecturer I had in HCI last year...

btw trawden: nice! I've missed 4000 holes for some time now!

I thought it was going to a different type of site, I suppose there is enough of that on the internet now anyway

Hi Neekoy,

"Different", how? "Enough" of what? It's a fanzine site which relies on input from fans.

Send something in that you think is "different" and I'll publish it.

Cheers.

Hi Neekoy,

"Different", how? "Enough" of what? It's a fanzine site which relies on input from fans.

Send something in that you think is "different" and I'll publish it.

Cheers.

I think he was making a smutty reference to holes!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.