BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fm 2007 Vs Cm 2007

As the title suggests football manager in my opinion has been the better out of the 2 games but has anyone seen any reviews to suggest otherwise with the 2 new formats. I realised that FM is not out until the 20th. i've also seen generally that CM is cheaper - maybe because its not as good.

ally

As the title suggests football manager in my opinion has been the better out of the 2 games but has anyone seen any reviews to suggest otherwise with the 2 new formats. I realised that FM is not out until the 20th. i've also seen generally that CM is cheaper - maybe because its not as good.

ally

Wouldn't touch Championship Manager at all. Haven't bothered to look at any reviews but some of the screenshots look like they have tried to copy from some of the features that FM have in place.

Not strictly true on the price, the cheapest I have seen CM is £17.95. I have managed to pre order Football Manager for £17.89.

Wouldn't touch Championship Manager at all. Haven't bothered to look at any reviews but some of the screenshots look like they have tried to copy from some of the features that FM have in place.

Not strictly true on the price, the cheapest I have seen CM is £17.95. I have managed to pre order Football Manager for £17.89.

Where have u pre-ordered if from cookiemonster

found just now for 19.99?

Football Manager is great. Post match teamtalks, player interaction, new and improved scouting and feeder clubs are just some of the great new features. I haven't been anywhere near Champ since 03/04 and although that was good, FM came out the season after.

CM makers only bring out their game the week before FM comes out. to try and tempt people away from FM

Im in Poland supporting the mighty Rovers on Friday, so on sunday I can sit down and play FM 07, after the Bolton game.

Edited by frosty

The developers (Sports Interactive) of football manager made the championship manager series until season 03/04, after that they split with publisher Eidos who took the championship manager brand with them.

Since then football manager was born by the previous creators of championship manager.

The developers obviously knew more than the publisher.

Why don't you just download it for free and a couple of days early like thousands of others have done?

Obviously when the game is released, you will then have to purchase the game so not to infringe on any copyright laws....

If everyone downloaded it for free then there would be no point in them making footman anymore - I will stick with the £20 that I paid for mine

I know they have a patch that updates the squads, but do FM release a patch that updates to the new 2007 version? Don't want to really splash out again on the new version when I already have the 2006 version.

Stingy git. It was a whole year ago that that one was released. The new one is much better anyway.

And no they don't release a patch (they want you to buy the new one)

I picked mine up from game today

Stingy, moi?! :D:P

Thought I'd ask first, will end up buying the game anyway.

Bought it at lunch from HMV and it has a red plastic thing in the middles of the cover which is preventing me from opening it. Anyone any ideas apart from snapping the thing in two?

Oh and no I don't think it is a security tag as it had a plastic cover on it and the thing was oinside that.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.