BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Relegation Scrap Hots Up

Wigan are in dire form right now. The sort of confidence sapping results that make me think they are toast. I fancy both WHam adn Charlton to make a fist of it and I too see Fulham as a late drop candidate. If the new players do not settle/adapt quickly they could be in the muck right quick.

Edited by USABlue

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to see Sheffield United stay up as they are the team furthest behind us in terms of quality. I'd most like to see West Ham go down as they are certainly underperforming and with their new financial strength could easily pass us in years to come.

Agree on the second point, but on the first point, I'd have to submit Watford as the team with the lowest overall quality in the premiership. Loads of effort and endeavour, but in the final reckoning, Just Not Good Enough (as well as desperately unlucky). They're gonners, though :) while Sheffield still have a chance.

• 1 month later...

Amazing how seasons can turn round when you get a bit of confidence and score a few goals isn't it? You look back at games like Middlesbrough and Liverpool at home and think that if they hadn't gone our way we could be the ones crying now.

In 2007 our domestic form is:

Played 14

Won 9

Drawn 1

Lost 4

Goals For 25

Goals Against 11

Last 5 Domestic Games:

Won 4

Drawn 1

Lost 0

Goals For 8

Goals Against 1

Who thought we'd be in relegation trouble? :lol:

Now if next season we can just start playing before Christmas we'll be challenging for the title :rolleyes:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.