BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers 1 Arsenil

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mentioned in the Bayer Leverkusen thread that we needed something special, McCarthys goal yesterday is what i meant, top goal from a top top striker, we did'nt create clear cut chances againts Arsenal or Leverkusen but if a player like McCarthy does what he did yesterday it can turn the game on its head.

IF we reach the semi - finals and we play at Old Trafford do you reckon we'll sell our allocation out?

No

Nice and quiet as ever. You really can't hear either the Blackburn or Darwen Ends too much from the Jack Walker

Which is nice

Just stick to the Jack Walker stand then.

Stop travelling away, where, after mixing with the real fans, your constant complaining isn't warranted nor wanted.

So what. Different people enjoy different things.

And as for slagging off the dross that invaded the pitch- so what? It was chav city out there! And if we get fined for it, it should come out of the chavs' income support.

And as for slagging off the dross that invaded the pitch- so what? It was chav city out there! And if we get fined for it, it should come out of the chavs' income support.

why do you always call our supporters?

Whilst I'm not condoning the little scrotes running onto the pitch, I did wonder what crowd control and restraint training a paramedic gets and just what kind of paramedic would think that grabbing a moving person by the neck is a safe way to restrain them.

Random untrained do-gooders running onto the pitch is just a bad as the chavscum in my eyes. At least the kids weren't going to injure anyone.

SO NOW ITS PEOPLE ON INCOME SUPPORT WHO GET YOU WHINGING AGAIN...ITS NOT NOT BIG AND CLEVER OF YOU LOOKING DOWN YOUR NOSE AT PEOPLE WORSE OFF THAN YOU...NOT EVERYONE IS MINTED YOU KNOW.

Because the percentage she is talking baout were in the wrong. Being a Rovers fan neither stops nor excuses someone also being stupid ignorant chavscum.

Wouldn't the world be a great place if everyone was like you and Jan :blink:

Because the percentage she is talking baout were in the wrong. Being a Rovers fan neither stops nor excuses someone also being stupid ignorant chavscum.

yes but she seems to moan all the time about our fans, and she thinks we make to much noise as well

That's right.

I've enjoyed the people sitting round me everywhere I've sat in Ewood (which is admittedly only in the JW). We have great conversation and a great craic. I think at away games probably 80% of the fans fall into the same category- unfortunately at away games, you can't, for example, state where you normally sit at Ewood and sit with like-minded individuals. However I have usually found that it I've asked people to sit down when they've been standing, either they do it, or most of the rest of the people join me in asking them to do so, or the stewards will happpily remove them (they seem to enjoy doing this to away fans and are always terribly helpful to me!)

Also the people who sit round me recognise irony when it's being used.

That's right.

I've enjoyed the people sitting round me everywhere I've sat in Ewood (which is admittedly only in the JW). We have great conversation and a great craic. I think at away games probably 80% of the fans fall into the same category- unfortunately at away games, you can't, for example, state where you normally sit at Ewood and sit with like-minded individuals. However I have usually found that it I've asked people to sit down when they've been standing, either they do it, or most of the rest of the people join me in asking them to do so, or the stewards will happpily remove them (they seem to enjoy doing this to away fans and are always terribly helpful to me!)

Also the people who sit round me recognise irony when it's being used.

why don't you go and watch a game of chess instead, i have heard thats a good sport to go and watch , not to much noise as well

why don't you go watch a game of chess instead, i have heard thats a good sport to watch , not to much noise as well

and some people could start acting with a modicum of respect to other people wanting to watch a football game peacefully and not act like a bunch of arses

or the stewards will happpily remove them (they seem to enjoy doing this to away fans and are always terribly helpful to me!)

So you enjoy getting our fans ejected at away grounds.

I don't need to say anything about that, you've said enough.

why don't you go and watch a game of chess instead, i have heard thats a good sport to go and watch , not to much noise as well

Because I enjoy watching football and discussing it with like-minded people!

Not listening to football fans baying out " get into 'em".

However- the people around me last night were taught the Rovers away and Scotland position (none of them travel away with Rovers very often). That is -head in hands, back to the pitch screaming "blow the f***ing whistle" until the referee does. Most of them were laughing at me most hysterically!!!

That's right.

I've enjoyed the people sitting round me everywhere I've sat in Ewood (which is admittedly only in the JW). We have great conversation and a great craic.

god i can imagine

ive sat in the jack walker a few times

i once got told off for singing :blink:

and some people could start acting with a modicum of respect to other people wanting to watch a football game peacefully and not act like a bunch of arses

dont know about you, but when i was a kid i always dreamed of scoring in a packed ewood that was raging mad

when people are watching and actively willing you on, it improves your performance

you are always going to get noise at a football ground, and nothing is going to change that.

There is nothing wrong with fans singing at a fooball match, which helps create a better atmosphere.

With out the athmosphere that grounds generate, football would be a boring sport to watch live.

one thing for sure though i don't think there is a need for violence at football games at all

Archived