BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers 1 Arsenil

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yes but she seems to moan all the time about our fans, and she thinks we make to much noise as well

I'm all for choice. I want to get beered up, make lots of noise and stand up. However, I also want the club to make as much money as possible out of those people that don't want to sit near the likes of me and either doze off under a tartan rug on the Riverside or sit in the JW complaining there is only one choice of red wine and it comes in a plastic cup. Every other fan that puts money into the club ultimately subsidizes my ST a little.

Therefore I won't stand if somebody behinds me doesn't want to, I won't swear (too much) if I have kids near me, I wontabuse the Riversiders for leaving early or berate someone for not going to as many games as I do. Simply becuase they have little impact on my enjoyment, however I may be impacting theirs and they may not come back. Ultimately, attendences fall so my ST price has to rise and then I lose out.

Ewood's empty enough that we should be able to accomodate every type of fan.

Me, Jan, The chavscum, everyone.

It still doesn't excuse people running on the pitch. We all moaned enough when city did it (although I have to admit, I did cheer when the overweight, neck-grabbing paramedic couldn't catch one of them because he simply wasn't fit enough). As Jan points out incidents like that (and the puch-up at Leverkussen) will just lead to a crack-down and when it happens, you all know which "soft-target" club they'll target first. Now that WILL impact on MY enjoyment.

you are always going to get noise at a football ground, and nothing is going to change that.

There is nothing wrong with fans singing at a fooball match, which helps create a better atmosphere.

With out the athmosphere that grounds generate, football would be a boring sport to watch live.

one thing for sure though i don't think there is a need for violence at football games at all

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh stop talking now im concentrating on my pc and it is disturbing me

Because I enjoy watching football and discussing it with like-minded people!

Not listening to football fans baying out " get into 'em".

However- the people around me last night were taught the Rovers away and Scotland position (none of them travel away with Rovers very often). That is -head in hands, back to the pitch screaming "blow the f***ing whistle" until the referee does. Most of them were laughing at me most hysterically!!!

if i was sat next to you at an away game, (god i hope not), i would get my fog horn out and blow it right down your ear

if i was sat next to you at an away game, (god i hope not), i would get my fog horn out and blow it right down your ear

POST OF THE YEAR !!!

Tears rolling down my face classic...gaz classic

one word of foghorns and mr w appears ...monty python eat your heart out

youd have to get it past stewards first

but dont worry, put it under your jumper and your sorted

nah alls he needs to do is tell the stewards who its for and they will undersatnd ..no problomo

please i am against all this

when we played arsenal in the semi final it was nothing short of a disgrace, all these flags and horns

you could have someones eye out with those flags, i think we should ban replica shirts at games too :o

please i am against all this

when we played arsenal in the semi final it was nothing short of a disgrace, all these flags and horns

you could have someones eye out with those flags, i think we should ban replica shirts at games too :o

Arsenal away had none of that. It was a nice match to attend. Oh and I'm all for a ban on football shirts. Football shirts only look good on footballers (except if you're John Hartson or Neil Lennon who really shouldn't wear them either).

Arsenal away had none of that. It was a nice match to attend. Oh and I'm all for a ban on football shirts. Football shirts only look good on footballers (except if you're John Hartson or Neil Lennon who really shouldn't wear them either).

jhc...now she wants footy shirts banned..and i get threatened with modwatch ,christ almightythrowup.gif

Emerton should have conceeded a penalty.

Disagree, strongly. Good call by Poll, if there was anything it was outside the box. Freddie the diver made sure he stayed on his feet until the penalty area the went down. Friedals challenge? no penalty. One, the ball was lost, no chance of getting it and two the Arse player forced contact by leaving his leg in there and then tried a roll to embellish things a bit. No I would not have been upset if we had not got those calls, they were good calls. Sneaky cynical feeling the Arse would have got those calls had Wenger not opened his big fat mouth about the FA. ;)

some people need to look up Ironic.

I look great in those skin tight Football shirts that Kappa did, as did all those other slightly fat rovers fans.

Talking off last night - why dont you direct your Ire towards Philip "I hate Rovers" Cornwall's latest missive from Football 365

Archived