BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers 1 Arsenil

some people need to look up Ironic.

I look great in those skin tight Football shirts that Kappa did, as did all those other slightly fat rovers fans.

Talking off last night - why dont you direct your Ire towards Philip "I hate Rovers" Cornwall's latest missive from Football 365

back to last nights game please

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok, Abbey, Gaz, Jan, SAS (and ... erm ... me). This has gone about as far off track from last night's game as it can. Back to football please.

I got home at 1.45am and was in work by 8. I've gone all silly, and it's because of the game (see- tenuous link!!!)

Because she is a Celtic Fan but the 'bhoys' are too loud for her in Glasgow - end of

We all know that Celtic fans are the best behaved fans in the world EVER. They never fight, sing pro IRA songs or do anything wrong.

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ste B @ Mar 1 2007, 16:19 ) 494420[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->We all know that Celtic fans are the best behaved fans in the world EVER. They never fight, sing pro IRA songs or do anything wrong.

No. SCOTLAND fans are the best in the world ever, and we've got the medals to prove it.

However I have usually found that it I've asked people to sit down when they've been standing, either they do it, or most of the rest of the people join me in asking them to do so, or the stewards will happpily remove them (they seem to enjoy doing this to away fans and are always terribly helpful to me!)

Also the people who sit round me recognise irony when it's being used.

I agreed with your point with the pitch invaders I was hoping they got caught and locked up. The fact you carry that on so that you include 90% of away (hardcore) supporters is just stupidity and why people like Abbs and me have a problem with you. Most away games people want to stand, you dont fine. So how many people would you have thrown out for standing and creating an atmosphere. My god, do you want MH to be fined for trying to encourage us supporters to make an atmosphere to. Maybe the money could go to a blindfold to go with your ear plugs. Then you wont have any sensory imput which is surley the next step to furthering your enjoyment

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ste B @ Mar 1 2007, 16:19 ) 494420[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->We all know that Celtic fans are the best behaved fans in the world EVER. They never fight, sing pro IRA songs or do anything wrong.

No. SCOTLAND fans are the best in the world ever, and we've got the medals to prove it.

So because a fan isnt SCOTISH they are the scum of the earth. So your a racist as well.

So because a fan isnt SCOTISH they are the scum of the earth. So your a racist as well.

That's actually the least sensible response there's been to a point EVER- and I include Abbey's ravings.

And you can't even spell

and the wembley goalposts..great

keeping digging your hole

That's actually the least sensible response there's been to a point EVER- and I include Abbey's ravings.

And you can't even spell

er do the same rules not apply to you were im not allowed to talk about you ? dont drag me into your pettiness :ph34r:

and the wembley goalposts..great

We're talking for the past 25 years plus. That was the 70s, when I think you'll find that everyone was a hooligan. However the Scots grew out of it.

so the brick wasntt thrown by celtic fans?

are celtic not glasgow ?

is glasgow not in scotland ? so celtic fans arnt scottish?im confused

For your information, the VAST majority of Scotland fans support teams other than the Old Firm. Mostly Aberdeen and lower league teams

Why are people so intolerant of other fans?

If Janice wants to go to the football, doesn't want a drum in one ear, a fog horn in the other, doesn't want to have 20 pints of Guinness before the game, just wants to enjoy the game, shout a bit, have a laugh and enjoy it, what's the big deal?

I wouldn't dream of telling anyone else how to beahve, unless they were spoiling my own enjoyment.

I don't know where the intolerance comes from.

One of our best results in years last night and the thread dedicated to it has pages of stupid bickering. Get a grip.

Completely agree! It was a fantastic result and a fantastic atmosphere. Well done to all the supporters who helped create it and lift the team. Without that support I dont think we would have got the result.

Archived