BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Grievances

vyeo

Do we not think it's possible that every team in the land could put a similar list together?

We don't half know how to embarass ourselves, do we? Whats next - boycotting the Cup Final because its being played in London?

If you really believe the press have it in for us, why do we keep giving them reasons to eat us alive?

More than likely they could but I bet not many have been like our where they have actually cost us goals and points.

Major decisions that have cost us big time - how many have we had in our favour?

I thought Webb had an absolute awful game - exactly same challenges going unpunished for West Ham yet pulled up for us - and this is what is part and parcel of what is wrong.(did anybody see the Villa V Liverpool?) and what about Bentleys sending off - an absolute joke.

I am not really into bringing TV evidence in except for maybe the goal-line but questions need to be asked of the officials and maybe TV evidence should be used against them.

I used to cringe when Souness used to whinge on and on about refs being biased against us.

And whilst we might have had the odd bad decision this season I've never felt it was anything out of the ordinary. No-one was complaining when Warnock hacked down Aliadiere at the Emirates, Bert hauled down Freddie at Ewood, or Notlob had the most marginal of offsides cost them a point in the 93rd minute at the Reebok.

Saturday was entirely different. Watching the game and the performances of the officials, just got the impression something wasn't right.

If it was Webb up at Newcastle when MGP punched in last season, I remember the sense of outrage the ref said he felt when he heard about the controversy on the car radio after he and the assistants had wrapped up for the evening having concluded the game had gone perfectly.

Could be nothing more than lingering pique after that incident. Shouldn't happen but...

, or Notlob had the most marginal of offsides cost them a point in the 93rd minute at the Reebok.

Saturday was entirely different. Watching the game and the performances of the officials, just got the impression something wasn't right.

The Notlob one was totally correct though Rev

As we all know except Le Chuck - Saturday was just to incomprehensible and is just absolutely laughable when you think about it (although its no laughing matter if you know what I mean).

Penalty we got away with at Emirates = with the one we didn't get against Spurs/Chelski to name two

Penalty in Europe for Nancy - ref didn't give when pedersen pushed the guy in the back - went down easily but we have had them given against us -Similar Sheff Utd should have had one against us at home.

Anymore?

Henchoz sending off against Newcastle

Now the incidents from Saturday - goal disallowed for Green dropping the ball , the offsides , the no goal, the sending off ,the penalty , Ferdinands rugby tackle on Roberts - all in one game went against us.

Not into the conspiracy but something is quite obviously amiss somewhere - now wasn't Hackett supposed to have had meeting with hughes earlier this season - would be great for him to explain what happened on Saturday.

I have no grievances with Rovers but I saw the Southmapton statue last night on Sky Sports News and I laughed my head off. Did anyone else think it was funny looking?? They're now pulling it down. For comedy value it is great. Imagine if Jack Walker's looked like that.

the city game...hamman drags (cant remember who) a rover down and gobs off to the ref,big nose is already on a yellow and gets a ticking off .Then later in the axe in very similar circs drags one down and ref SPRINTS over with his 2nd yellow like he cant wait to send him off.

Archived