BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Club Shop ?

quite like the look at the online operation can anyone tell me what new lines there are in the shop? any idea what items are due in in the next few weeks? bar items etc.. also must say very impressed with the speed of delivery with the store I ordered the speciali wash bag or known as a toiletries bag it arrived next day very promptly and was well happy with the item as my last toiletries bag was slightly weathered!

speak to you all soon

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
quite like the look at the online operation can anyone tell me what new lines there are in the shop? any idea what items are due in in the next few weeks? bar items etc.. also must say very impressed with the speed of delivery with the store I ordered the speciali wash bag or known as a toiletries bag it arrived next day very promptly and was well happy with the item as my last toiletries bag was slightly weathered!

speak to you all soon

You the man! :lol:

Hope you get your decanter!

1 question:

has anyone ordered online yet who is not from england, i.e south east asia, america etc.

i want to know how long it takes to deliver and do you get extra tax when it arrives in your country (excluding the VAT that is charged on the roverstore.)

please answer i really need to know this

Cheers guys

1 question:

has anyone ordered online yet who is not from england, i.e south east asia, america etc.

Cheers guys

I ordered at the beginning of last week and haven't got anything yet. I expect there will be a bit of a backlog at the moment so I'm expecting it to arrive in the next week. Don't know anything about taxes sorry.

Absolutely packed in there on Saturday, got the new home shirt and the queue stretched around the back of the shop to the doors on the right hand side.

I walked in, saw the size of the queue and walked straight back out.

I'll try again on wednesday :tu:

Absolutely packed in there on Saturday, got the new home shirt and the queue stretched around the back of the shop to the doors on the right hand side.

There was still a queue after the match but not as bad. We bought 6 months old grandaughter rovers kit plus the illustrated history of rovers (for ourselves).

• 3 weeks later...
I guess you will find out tomorrow or saturday Brian :D

Btw are there any sports shops in blackburn or manchester that do the red lettering??

yeh try the jjb in blackburn (the one with the soccer dome) i saw a shirt behind the desk with red lettering, looks like someone made a chuff up

More rovers gear online now - including 2 retro shirts.

Retro shirts, jumpers, dressing gowns etc.

Marvellous! Just ordered my 75 Centenary shirt, my original one being several sizes too small these days.

Out of interest, having signed up to the site, I clicked on match tickets for the upcoming games to see that none of them are available to me I know this is a well discussed topic, but I can think of no other leisure industry that regularly has 1/3 unused capacity that actively bars new customers (my dad normally gets my tickets when I am over, so I have no history)

Why not sell newbies tickets in the Darwen End Upper and see if they behave or not?

Archived