SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Club Shop ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WTF has the packaging got to do with it?? ha

Not like you are wearing the packaging is it??!

I went to the club shop the other day and spent another £40. Must of spent over £300 in there this season.

Well considering it was brought as an xmas present it would have been nice if just a little thought went into it's presentation. If you actually see what they come in you will catch my drift.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Club shop did well today, as it was half term open day. Well, Samba, Diouf and Grella sat in the shop for an hour signing various bits of sweat shop produced Rovers based paraphernalia. Diouf looked a happy chappy, smiled a lot in his bling, Samba was fairly avuncular also, with that big grin of his often visible, whilst Bollo The Grella looked distinctly bored and kept on looking at his watch.

Enjoyed the drought Peroni though in Blues afterwards, watching kids getting the face painted for nowt.

I got there around 3ish, and it was due to start at 2pm, and the queue went out of the shop and around the building half way to the Jack Walker Statue-and it was persistanting it down too. Security stopped further queueing around 4pm, so well organised.

Would have been better if there was more to do, like a bouncy castle for grown ups etc.

• 3 weeks later...

Quick question

If anyone happens to be swinging by the club shop any time soon do you think you could do me a massive favour and look to see if they have this in store?

http://www.onerovers.co.uk/retproddetail.a...d=2&id=1297

Its the Blackburn Rovers training Fleece Jumper, looking for a Adult Medium if possible, the online shop has been sold out since October last year...

Thanks if anyone manages to have a look, PM me with your results and it would be much appreciated!

Quick question

If anyone happens to be swinging by the club shop any time soon do you think you could do me a massive favour and look to see if they have this in store?

http://www.onerovers.co.uk/retproddetail.a...d=2&id=1297

Its the Blackburn Rovers training Fleece Jumper, looking for a Adult Medium if possible, the online shop has been sold out since October last year...

Thanks if anyone manages to have a look, PM me with your results and it would be much appreciated!

The Clubstore have sold out on these, only available in junior sizes now.

• 4 weeks later...

could someone please help me am coming up for the BRDSC player of the night awards on 27th April Monday could someone find out how much are the bar items at the roverstore the items I am after prices for are

the wine glasses both normal and crystal cut and the tiny little shot glasses

if someone could post the prices on here that would be great

thanks.

could someone please help me am coming up for the BRDSC player of the night awards on 27th April Monday could someone find out how much are the bar items at the roverstore the items I am after prices for are

the wine glasses both normal and crystal cut and the tiny little shot glasses

if someone could post the prices on here that would be great

thanks.

www.onerovers.co.uk

All your items and prices are on our Official Club Shop Website.

Planning to drive up from Stockport in the next couple of weeks to visit the club shop.

I am buying my eight year old a full home kit for his birthday - does anyone know if they have this all in stock.

Anyone know regular opening times (including Good Friday/Easter Monday)?

Thanks

Opening times have just been put up on the Official Website for the Easter period.

Link- hope this helps

Archived